HEALER t set which is the best

hey guys just wondering which healer i should be giving the t piece to pallys druids shamans priest

Pretty much what you're going to get here, is a bunch of bias healers all saying their set is the best. But I'm curious to see the response to that question too.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    poor guild if u are part of the lootcouncil .. and just going by *best* specc

After you geared all dps and tanks you should give them to druids.

10+ Year Old Account
    The holy priest set is not world shakingingly brilliant but neither is it utterly awful. Just my tuppence worth.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

Quote Originally Posted by frab View Post
    After you geared all dps and tanks you should give them to druids.
    Druid 2pc sure, but 4pc isn't anything to rave about. Disc 4pc and Hpally 4piece are much better.

(Not that many of the healers are even on the same tier.. with the specs you asked about all that matters is, what's better, Pally, Disc or Holy)

With those 3, All I know is Hpally and Disc are basically equal prio. So whoever coins more or whoevers core tier pieces (The main 4 they'll use) drops first etc. Favour them. They should definitely have coined a few pieces by the time you get your dps and tanks 4pc.

Or if one of your player is better than the other by A LOT favour them.

Im utterly disappointed with the dru 2 and 4 pc.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild View Post
    Im utterly disappointed with the dru 2 and 4 pc.
    Seriously? The 2pc is awesome. Mastery is amazing.

Holy Priest set bonus is basically irrelevant. I mean, yeah, it'll be a minor throughput increase, but nothing really very relevant. Can't say that I know too much about the others, but if you do have any Holy Priests, the set doesn't change anything, so you're safe to hand it off to someone else first.

Shaman Reston set is designed to break up chain heal spam.... thing is you can't stop the chain heal spam. 4 set seems meh.

Deleted
    So let me get this right.. You have a guild that raids. You are apparently hardcore enough to have some sort of loot council / master loot system. You've already seem to have geared at least your DPS, since you're dishing out healer loot, that generally has lower priority.

...but you post into MMOC general discussions and ask for help - without providing any context about your healers at all.

I mean.. wat..?

Is this just another one of those "please help me choose?!?"-threads? You don't actually have any idea which of the tier bonuses is good and want us to give you the FOTM choice? Is that it?

Or are you thinking of FOTM re-rolling and this is just sneaky way of asking which class is OP?

I don't get the question.
    Last edited by mmoc0e47cbaaf5; 2017-01-19 at 04:24 PM.

Gear should go to:

- people who are t-1 pieces to next set bonus, through either bonus rolls or loot assignment. (ie. I have 1 piece of tier, another healer has 0, it's better for the raid to get that set bonus than to deliver just another piece of gear).
    - people who don't have a legendary in that slot, or that slot is has one or both of the class/specs worst secondary stats on it.
    - no healer should get tier cape, they should all be running Drape of Shame from Karazhan, even at base 855 ilvl it's better than all available capes in the game (crit being a top two secondary for all raiding healers).
    - top performers who aren't dying to mechanics. (because what good is a set bonus if it's laying on the ground)

Alternatively if your healers aren't relatively of the same ilvl (with 5 ilvls of each other), then you may also want to consider gearing up the less fortunate.

Also, if you spend some time communicating with the healers outside of the raid environment about their possible tier bonuses, they will certainly be less incensed to show massive bias towards their own tier bonuses. Asking them about it when there is loot to be had right in front of them is the worst time to ask.