Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by zivlaks View Post
    Love how some think survival is bad and they have like 15 traits in it and never learned how to play it properly
    I have not played survival, but isn't it a little premature to say it is the best spec overall in Nighthold when there aren't even parses of Survival Hunter on the last 2 bosses(or if there are, why dont they show up when you look for dps statistics for just Guldan and Elisandre?)? Put another way, can the best spec be the best if it isn't even used on the endboss of the raid?

Deleted
    I'm assuming this post is filled with sarcasm.....The heading alone is miss leading. How the actual fuck is MM tops

OP will be banned soon, dw.

Deleted
    Actually i will dissapoint you but on like of the half bosses BM preform much beter than my MM spec considering that i have MM boots and not yet single BM dps legendary
    Sadly other MMs was like 10 ilvs above me with 910+ artefact weapons so i cannot touch them in ST but in AoE things looks much more different.Only boss who i mostly may pick MM is elisandre and guldan adds are way to far ahead and the extra 10 yards on elisandre comes in hand
    Also normal is much more forgivable raid than Heroic

10+ Year Old Account
    Can this guy get an IP-ban please. He is pathetic.

I like our loyal LFR posters. They make this forum so lively.

There are already multiple threads discussing how the specs are doing in 7.1.5. There is no need for another, especially one trying to rile up other people.