Hey Celestalon, Here is how I would balance the game

First of yeah I know this isnt the place for this obv but I dont play on US neither do I have a Twitter account so just wanted to share my thoughts out there
    Note: My ideas is all about PvE Numbers and DPS Specs but I belive HPS numbers could be done the same way

So we had this Tweet coming from a game designer of WoW bascily asking the community how we would balance the game
    https://twitter.com/Celestalon/statu...78877928570881

Most of us have heard of the site https://www.warcraftlogs.com/

Great website that will show you everything you ever want to see if your playing this game at a higher level so I dont see why Blizzard wouldnt use it themselves

Class balance for DPS comes down to 2 things, Single Target DPS and AoE Damage
    This is also affected by movement due to the fact that some classes can DPS and move and others cant which causes more difficult in trying to balance the game, more on this later

Nighthold contains 10 Bosses, 2 of em are very different in what kind of damage you need to deal and these are Scorpyron and Krosus
    Scorp is an AoE Heavy Fight and Krosus is a Single Target Heavy fight

If we look these 2 up on https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ and check out the statistics you would easily be able to see what classes performs better than other in the different scenarios

These are both set to 90th percentile so we filter out the rookies

Krosus and Single Target DPS
    Single Target and How To Fix

Scorpyron and AoE DPS
    AOE DPS and How To Fix

It looks simple to me, what do you think?

----

Looking at the numbers I cant but wonder...
    Does Blizzard imbalance the game themselves to find reasons to bring certian classes to the raid?
    After all, thru the years theres been plenty of talking about finding reasons to achiv this and now that buffs are gone they need to find a way?
    Thats what it looks like on Wlogs at least, well except if you play a Ret Paladin or Havoc DH, then you can have it all pretty much

If the above is true, the problem is tho that DPS numbers matters to much compared to how buffs did and the reason to stack classes have never been as easy to make as it is today

Solutions:
    As a starting point, have all DPS classes be able to move and after that start adjusting this game in raw % numbers a lot more(We have seen the adjustments abit in legion already which is good but need more weekly and even daily adjustments)
    Lastely, bring buffs back as reasons to bring classes to the raid

TL;DR: Make everything do the same dps.

WOW, it's SO SIMPLE! Why didn't anyone ever think of this?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

it is hilarious with his recent post, say a class has 3 specs blah blah blah, how do you balance one when everyone is playing the best spec, and noobs playing spec 2 and spec 3.

well when it comes to demon hunter you have 1 dps spec, spriest 1 dps spec.

YOU COULDN'T EVEN MANAGE THAT CELESTATOOL.