Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Totally justified. If you are that much of a burden on the group expect for players to drop out. I've only left one mythic + and it was my +11 VoW. We got a healer that was 890, but didn't bother checking legendaries. Turns out it was a ret pally respeced healer, and could not get above 50k hps, was unable to heal through the second boss despite our 3 +600k dps (why we got by the 1st boss.) The reality is, in a mmo you have the chance to be paired up with utter trash, and sometime u have to take yourself out.

there was one time where i joined a brh +4 early on in the expansion

it ended up that the tank had never done the dungeon before and thought a good first experience was a +4 keystone

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    no enchanting gear shows you dont care about your toon - if you dont care about your toon there is 99 % you wont care about your performance. its a huge red flag .
    From my experience it's actually the players who complain about these sorta things that mostly either underperform / or end up being huge drama queens - I.e. Red Flag, not someone you wanna be doing runs with

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig