Trinket DPS increases across classes question

Has anyone been able to find a list/chart of the amount of DPS gained by the two big trinkets in Nighthold? I'm looking for Whispers in the Dark and Convergences of Fate. I'd like a list on which class/spec gets the biggest gain from them, I see sims for each individual class/specs and I could get that all together but i'm assuming someone else has or am I wrong and it isn't anywhere?

I would kill for this information, it would let me do a better job at master looting for my raid team.

Deleted
    Only thing i know now is that CoF is not that amazing for ret anymore

Deleted
    WotD : Spriests > rest
    CoF : Hunters/DH/Rogues > rest

You should focus on giving your best dps the trinkets first obviously, they'll gain the most out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by jearle View Post
    I would kill for this information, it would let me do a better job at master looting for my raid team.
    This is why I ask, I want this info out for my Loot Council before we start raiding (we are a weekend raiding guild) so we can give to those who are affected the best.

WotD : Spriest=/druid > rest

Quote Originally Posted by Fleuria View Post
    WotD : Spriest=/druid > rest
    rofl, false. Monks benifet immensely from CoF.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by beebopcola View Post
    rofl, false. Monks benifet immensely from CoF.
    You can always count on vile agents spreading misinformation. Monks actually gain the most!

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    WotD : Spriests > rest

You should focus on giving your best dps the trinkets first obviously, they'll gain the most out of it.
    While DH has probably one of the best CDs in the game, I feel DH is one of the worst to give it to. 4 minute CD means it's very possible you won't get an extra Meta per fight. Sims used to do it used a time where it would definitely get the extra meta (7.5 minutes/450 seconds) This is one of the main reasons Blizz nerfed CD reduction relics.

On the other hand, classes with a low CD benefit huge from it as they will more likely get that extra CD per fight. Monks and Ret (pre-nerf) were big for this. Rogues are good, and Hunters are decent, but not to the above two's level.

My worry here, is what i've seen in this post, some people saying oh it affects this class better than the other... I need some number cruncher to make a spreadsheet!

If your raid team has a Windwalker, you'll be doing yourself a big defavor by not giving him one of the first CoF you loot.

Deleted
    nightbloom and draught of souls are currently miles ahead of any other trinket for assa rogues (simc and amr).
    Last edited by mmoca163a27034; 2017-01-21 at 08:39 PM.