Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Seems the Blood glow is indeed red and not yellow like the early previews.

Deleted
    still fugly, not the model itself, but the poor quality and the armor used to cover lazyness. not going to use it if it doesn't change

Still not overwhelmed, but I have to admit I kinda like the coloration of the frost version. The icy white/blue is something I can dig.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the main issue is the wings... They're the largest part, and the low-rez textures are quite irksome.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

After some more ptr gameplay, for me it's the wings and the piece of the back that connects to the tail.

Wings: they look horrible Oo the coloring has not deep to it. The Wotlk models gives u the feeling that the bones are "cracked" and rough.
    lowerback: it's the same, there is no depth to the coloring Oo

Lowerback is most annoying part, if u use the mount ur going to see it alot.
    Pity Heal
    Unlimited range
    Channeled
    Baron Ashbury has pity on you, but only so he can continue inflicting pain! Heals all nearby enemies and allies for 5% health every 1 sec.
    Spellid 93705

Deleted
    Might be getting whelplings to go with the mounts:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post

The whelps almost look like they have higher texture fidelity than the mounts...
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    Frost wyrm look the best a pity that cant use on any spec, its classic

Deleted
    Only speculating but raising your own dragon then turning him undead (for whatever reason) would be kinda cool. In general, actually doing something for an actual mount instead of having it via achievement or just loot would be nice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskaron View Post
    Only speculating but raising your own dragon then turning him undead (for whatever reason) would be kinda cool. In general, actually doing something for an actual mount instead of having it via achievement or just loot would be nice.
    From the datamined dialogue it seems that first we retrieve Rimefang's harness, then we raise a Thorignir broodmother at a dragon graveyard, and after that we raid the Bronze dragon and Red dragon sanctums for info on an ancient undead dragon hidden far north beyond Icecrown.

The blue frost looking one is very nice

Found the pets >.<

http://imgur.com/a/OKTn8
    Pity Heal
    Unlimited range
    Channeled
    Baron Ashbury has pity on you, but only so he can continue inflicting pain! Heals all nearby enemies and allies for 5% health every 1 sec.
    Spellid 93705

Deleted
    Hmm, so those are locked to spec through the artifacts. Could be the mount colors are locked that way as well, you only get them if you have a fully unlocked artifact for that spec. I hope not, I want the Frost one but play Unholy, nothing invested in Frost artifact.

Atm Mount colors change with your spec, but the summoning animation only fits the green one (some flys and a green clouds). And wotlk wyrms still look better -.-
    Cool note: /mountspecial has a breath effect to it, which could a bit more visible.
    Pity Heal
    Unlimited range
    Channeled
    Spellid 93705

Deleted
    Apparently it's currently different for different classes. Warrior and DK dragons change according to spec, Paladins get one main color and can buy 3 more (10K resources), one for each spec when they've fully unlocked the artifact for that spec. Hunters get the one for the spec they had active when they finish the quest, and can buy the other two the same way.

I hope they all change to the way the hunter one is, so I can just complete the quest as Frost and use that one.

Apparently it's currently different for different classes. Warrior and DK dragons change according to spec, Paladins get one main color and can buy 3 more (10K resources), one for each spec when they've fully unlocked the artifact for that spec. Hunters get the one for the spec they had active when they finish the quest, and can buy the other two the same way.

I hope they all change to the way the hunter one is, so I can just complete the quest as Frost and use that one.
    Well, that's gonna be a shitstorm when the next mount-collection-achievement comes.

Paladins already have 3 exclusive mounts (2 class mounts and the argent crusade one from LK tournament) and they are gonna get four more while Warris who don't have any exclusive mounts at all get one? At least DKs already have two exclusives. And instead of other colors, we get the whelpling pets for finishing the Artifact. Meh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    Well, that's gonna be a shitstorm when the next mount-collection-achievement comes.

Paladins already have 3 exclusive mounts (2 class mounts and the argent crusade one from LK tournament) and they are gonna get four more while Warris who don't have any exclusive mounts at all get one? At least DKs already have two exclusives. And instead of other colors, we get the whelpling pets for finishing the Artifact. Meh.
    I think they just haven't changed it yet. There are unique mount item names for every variant for DK and Warrior, not just spell names. Just hasn't been implemented for all classes yet. I hope.