Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Nit a big fan of crit on Aff, but then again it's better to have it higher baseline so you don't need as much on gear. Nice gold trait for once though. Kinda hoped for more new traits though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Rend souls is a great trait idea attached to exactly the wrong skill. All this will do is further solidify mg as the onpy talent we take and force us to prioritize its uptime over all else. Many people, like myself, find hitting drain soul and afking for 5 seconds before i need to recast it is not fun or engaging game play. Haunt will now have to buffed insanely high to compete, and the trait will be all but worthless on council fights. They should attach it to UA and adjust the proc rate accordingly. Make it only work of the last cast ua and balance the ppm so it is viable for all specs choices but not broken.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Nit a big fan of crit on Aff, but then again it's better to have it higher baseline so you don't need as much on gear. Nice gold trait for once though. Kinda hoped for more new traits though.
    Not sure what there is to not like about crit, especially with how amazing perdition is. Even without relics, a reaped crit will do 240% normal damage. Why would you not want to have thas happen as often as possible. Is it just that you enjoy much faster cooldowns through haste stacking?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kavousanos View Post
    They way I see it mate is this..
    Two scenarios this can go down.
    Either Rend Soul has a high proc chance of about once every drain cycle and deals medium-low dmg, or it has a low proc chance of once a minute while dealing high damage.
    First case, the trait is so powerful that they decided to counterbalance it by a QoL, kinda meh second trait (50% seeds). In this case, this was a fine decision and I'm behind it 100%.
    Second case, the trait is still really good but nothing game-changing.. Pretty much in line with all the other golden traits. In this case, they should definitely rework the seed trait or buff it to explode on impact.
    The seed trait is greatly needed right now but it is almost certainpy not a gold trait. Compounding horror, fatal echoes, and our healthstone trait are all single traits. It should be like those.

Quote Originally Posted by BannedForViews View Post
    Not sure what there is to not like about crit, especially with how amazing perdition is. Even without relics, a reaped crit will do 240% normal damage. Why would you not want to have thas happen as often as possible. Is it just that you enjoy much faster cooldowns through haste stacking?
    I mean as a concept. I know crit is OK in terms of damage for Aff right now. Crit has usually been Destro's stat so having it bleed into Aff feels like stat homogenization. Plus DoT specs have more of a "death by a thousand cuts" and not "nuke it from orbit" orientation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlighthell View Post
    Probably the same retard who thought that on kill traits was a good idea.
    On kill traits worked fine with the original incarnation of the artifact ability, which spawned souls as actual killable mobs instead. People just didn't like this from a QoL perspective, but for some reason they didn't change the 2/3 golden traits which interacted with this.

I still cant help but think all specs are missing a reliable shard regeneration ability. I think the PvP talent that instantly grants 2 shards every minute as a baseline ability would at least let us line up a burst phase and make the rotations less wonky.

I agree the 50% less damage for seed is a pointless waste of a talent. the destro golden talent kinda pisses me off since i played destro and have the magistrike bracers but nerfing the shit out of them just so they could implement this talent is lazy and stupid. would have preferred a talent that buffed our chance for shards from Agony, or one that added corruption to the shard generation.

- - - Updated - - -

"Tomb-rift born" sounds like a very odd name for a fire spell.

Some people spend all fucking day hitting refresh every 5 seconds ... posting 5000 messages...arguing the dumbest semantics with novel size essays.. and then somebody comes along and asks a simple question and suddenly its a waste of their time to answer it. Just don't help them if you don't want too.. there is no need to shit on somebody who is looking for info. Yes, doing a google search is easy. So is being a decent human being.

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post

Take your sass with you on your way out.
    Your broken caps lock and red text can follow imo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulzar View Post
    Some people spend all fucking day hitting refresh every 5 seconds ... posting 5000 messages...arguing the dumbest semantics with novel size essays.. and then somebody comes along and asks a simple question and suddenly its a waste of their time to answer it. Just don't help them if you don't want too.. there is no need to shit on somebody who is looking for info. Yes, doing a google search is easy. So is being a decent human being.

Your broken caps lock and red text can follow imo
    An example had to be made!

Well, it didn't really, but whatever.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥