Deleted

Semi-joke question

How do they manage to make PvP, that's already bad, even worse with every single patch? How? I couldn't do that when ACTIVELY trying.

Now they pushed out (completely untested) hotfixes that seemed tailored towards all traits being active. Damage reduction across the board... But without those traits the number of healers is just, once again, the main reason of victury or loss in a random BG.

Premades are still littering the random BG queue.

Nerfing already weak specs even more... I don't get it. I SERIOUSLY don't get it. Is there something I'm missing? Because I feel seriously out of the loop.
    Last edited by mmoc7f25e17046; 2017-01-21 at 02:44 PM.

I think what you are seeing is just how badly blizzard is managed. The DK nerfs are severe, but they are too late. There was a time when we needed to be nerfed but now we are just overshadowed by DH mostly. The healer changes are also too late.

WoW tuning is always months behind and it has to be something wrong with their management. I would wager that the people who are pushing for the changes inside blizzard are just as frustrated as you that it takes so long for things to get changed.

It's not that bad anymore after the recent hotfixes. All the people whining about melee which they still do if you see the wow arena forums now are mostly 1500s. Around 2k in 3s, you see a healthy mix of different specs and classes. Nerf the few outlier specs like Elemental, Survival and Destro and this will probably be the best PvP in a long time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darklift View Post
    it's not that bad anymore after the recent hotfixes. All the people whining about melee which they still do if you see the wow arena forums now are mostly 1500s. Around 2k in 3s, you see a healthy mix of different specs and classes. Nerf the few outlier specs like elemental, survival and destro and this will probably be the best pvp in a long time.
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooool

Quote Originally Posted by Blasic View Post
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooool
    If those 3 outliers were nerfed hes pretty much spot on, outside of those 3 specs everyone is fairly close.

except, RIP shadow priest.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darklift View Post
    It's not that bad anymore after the recent hotfixes. All the people whining about melee which they still do if you see the wow arena forums now are mostly 1500s. Around 2k in 3s, you see a healthy mix of different specs and classes. Nerf the few outlier specs like Elemental, Survival and Destro and this will probably be the best PvP in a long time.
    There's a difference between 1500 and 2k in Legion?

Oh.

If by "the best PvP in a long time" you mean 2 months, then sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because their service level doesn't matter. They get money, that's what matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Most of the crying are done by low lvl bracket people who don't coordinate with their teammates.

Darklift is right, pvp is way more balanced now. Sorry your FDK or DH can't solo healers anymore.

Deleted
    Maybe, still it feels like PvP is very MOBA-esque and not very MMO-ish anymore. Good for some. Bad for others.