Thread: BM feedback

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I agree, its not the "dream" by any means but its a quick QoL fix that doesn't require an expansion to implement. It gives you another button to press during the downtime and it generates focus which we are constantly constrained by and constantly having to pool.

The "dream" is adding in a ranged shot that generates focus and scales from mastery, that dream is unlikely to come before an expansion if ever.

The "dream" is just 2 charges of DB baseline. Legendary shoulders should really give us 3 charges instead of 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbypro View Post
    The "dream" is just 2 charges of DB baseline. Legendary shoulders should really give us 3 charges instead of 2.
    I going to be honest...as soon as i read about those legendary shoulders i had to get up and go for a walk it made me that mad. Its a perfect example how much hypocritical bullshit comes out of blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    I going to be honest...as soon as i read about those legendary shoulders i had to get up and go for a walk it made me that mad. Its a perfect example how much hypocritical bullshit comes out of blizzard.
    Same. Just stupid as hell on Blizzard's part.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewtheimmortal View Post
    Seems you have a hard time dealing with change. I cant speak for hunters prio 7.0 but i enjoy BM atm alot. Theres some minor issues but im doing great in all content except pvp as BM. I like that i can customize hati to what i want. But dont like being bound to a specific pet for a specific skill - but i guess that was already there anyway.

Also no clue what u mean about a melee spec.

Also they could make the animations a bit cooler. I.e. intimidation could be a knockdown - where pet jumps on enemy and pins them down during the stun. Would be alot more engaging than a anime-ish teeth in air animation. i mean wtf
    I handle good change just fine. I embraced focus. I regularly defend the move away from the stupid talent trees that had little other than +1% crit for certain moves (because while they frequently screw it up, if they'd just numerically balance each tier, this is a far superior iteration. Just look at now when there's actually reason to change talents now as a hunter). What they did to hunters in Legion is not good change.

Seems you don't actually understand BM. According to my logs, 75-85% of my damage comes from pets. My pets are in melee. They cannot attack if they are not in melee. Almost no damage comes from me, the thing that is at range. I have almost no abilities that come from me. If we were to have a fight right now with an air phase, you would see exactly how much we are not a ranged spec. Previously, the majority of even rabid BM hunters would swap on fights like Al'Akir or Atramedes, and that was when the hunter did 50% of the damage. Now there are melee classes that would be able to do comparable amounts of damage to us during an air phase. How on earth does that make us a ranged spec? Our damage is tied to melee abilities done by poorly programmed AI.

ETA: We'd actually have something that could have good animations if BM hunters had some actual abilities coming from the hunter. Stuff like Kill Command is never going to be able to have a cool animation.