Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    The real issue for me was leaving Ashran, I couldn't. Leave party did nothing except made me leave party. I couldn't run out of Ashran since it kept porting me back in. All hearthstones were grayed out.

#holinkapls
    Click the green eye by the map, then click leave battleground. Simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

I still can't get in on either faction. Queuing as Horde now at 110, still saying "In Progress" where it should be saying what the average wait time is. Its as if the game thinks I'm already inside the instance

Quote Originally Posted by nickp007 View Post
    I still can't get in on either faction. Queuing as Horde now at 110, still saying "In Progress" where it should be saying what the average wait time is. Its as if the game thinks I'm already inside the instance
    Since Legion launch you won't get a timer for Ashran. Just be patient and you will get in eventually. Go see if the mercenary npc is up in Dalaran sewers, then you know you're in for a long wait (or queue for the other faction).

Quote Originally Posted by szandos View Post
    Since Legion launch you won't get a timer for Ashran. Just be patient and you will get in eventually. Go see if the mercenary npc is up in Dalaran sewers, then you know you're in for a long wait (or queue for the other faction).
    I've queued for several hours, again on both factions and not gotten in.

Quote Originally Posted by nickp007 View Post
    I've queued for several hours, again on both factions and not gotten in.
    I haven't done it in the last month, perhaps there aren't enough queueing to get one started, or it might be completely borked, or might be different in US or wherever you are (I'm in EU). Did it ~10 times last month and I had about 30-40 minutes queue time in general, up to one hour tops, using the merc npc if it was up.

Annoyingly enough, often it starts and then ends in a few minutes due to not enough players...

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, got yesterday the last time. Alliance had a team of 40 russians, horde had 16 guys, no leader.
    I'd say.... Not worth it :>
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

I have but sometimes not enough players.

Until someone told me you can log out right before the timer ends to kick you, log in and youll be in ashran. You may or may not be with other players and can complete some of the objectives.

Deleted
    Yes, I have been in Ashran multiple times.

It says "in progress" and takes about 60m - 3h to get in. But once in, it usually stays open for hours.

I think I had a similar experience as everyone else. I got the quest from the mission table in the order hall, queued for Ashran and got in and completed the quest after a few hours and then the reward might as well have been a laughing in your face meme. So now when I get that mission, I do it for the transmog token and then destroy the quest item and never queue for Ashran again.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I've done Ashran a few times so far.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by szandos View Post
    Mercenary NPC? Old Dalaran or Legion Dalaran? I've never heard of this before.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    Mercenary NPC? Old Dalaran or Legion Dalaran? I've never heard of this before.
    If there are a lot more players queueing from one faction, then an npc spawns that will let you queue as a mercenary for the other faction. That npc will spawn in the Dalaran sewers just before where the free-for-all zone starts. There is one for Ashran and one for random bg's.