Thread: Mythic + specc

Deleted

Mythic + specc

Which is current the best specc for +11 and higher and what talants to use??

Deleted
    Hi,

Play what you like/enjoy the most.
    There is no "golden truth" or "choosen one" spec. Depend on the situaion, play style, team, insta, gear... etc.

If you have dps modify legendary item, then choose that spec.
    For every other talent, rotation and more question, please visit first the specialization guide on wowhead/icy-veins and here at the forum.

Deleted
    thank you verry much

From my experience,

All 3 specs will work and it depends on which you have put the most AP into. Since I'm playing affliction I'd recommend:

http://www.wowhead.com/talent-calc/w...ffliction/cApc

There are few dungeons where I feel you really get big value from Sow of Seeds (couple Maw pulls, few others) as a general rule you are better off w/o it. Most pulls are 2-4 mob cleaves.

Supremacy is great b/c you can go aoe during trash (infernal) and ST for bosses (doomguard).

MG + contagion is just too good whenever there are priority adds.

Only talent out of these I'd consider changing is contagion for ELT to pre-tap before seeds.

Affliction > demo >> destruction.

Given Afflictions ability to massively frontload dmg in M+ with banked Souls, 5 shards, and short fights.. I really find the value of Siphon life doesn't compete with what you get from Sow the rest of the instance. 7.1.5 SoW is reallllly strong on 3-4 targets.

3112213 is what I run for everything. Mortal Coil/Howel can be used for Sephuz if you have it, but I find there are lots of places you can use portal to your benefit. I don't put much value on Mortal Coil as a snap heal, as you can simply drain Soul for self healing if your Healthstone "lay on hands" has already been used.
    Last edited by Soulzar; 2017-01-23 at 04:47 PM.

yeah I don't think siphon is worthwhile; it doesn't increase your ST by all that much and sow the seeds increases your aoe potential by a lot.

I would also use ELT over contagion (again, ELT increases aoe and doesn't reduce ST by that much), but I also understand not wanting to mess with maintaining the buff

Quote Originally Posted by Soulzar View Post
    Given Afflictions ability to massively frontload dmg in M+ with banked Souls, 5 shards, and short fights.. I really find the value of Siphon life doesn't compete with what you get from Sow the rest of the instance. 7.1.5 SoW is reallllly strong on 3-4 targets.

3112213 is what I run for everything. Mortal Coil/Howel can be used for Sephuz if you have it, but I find there are lots of places you can use portal to your benefit. I don't put much value on Mortal Coil as a snap heal, as you can simply drain Soul for self healing if your Healthstone "lay on hands" has already been used.
    99% agree with this. i've recently used Mortal Coil a few times to test out the buff. It can come in handy on bosses when you need a heal on the move. It also comes in handy on trash packs by giving you an extra short lived cc. It can be used to interrupt things without much fear pulling extra mobs because of the shortness of the duration, and they're generally snared as it is so don't move very quickly. A 600k heal isn't bad on a 45 sec cooldown either.

I definitely don't think there is ever a time for SL in a dungeon though. That is about as niche a situation as PS is. I'd rather be casting seed, refreshing agony, casting UAs, or draining for MG than casting SL in a dungeon, outside of a boss fight, and even then my damage is plenty fine.

ELT can be used because it will boost seed damage, but I like Contagion more because I don't have to worry about it and it's always there for my on demand ST.
    Last edited by BannedForViews; 2017-01-23 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BannedForViews View Post
    99% agree with this. i've recently used Mortal Coil a few times to test out the buff. It can come in handy on bosses when you need a heal on the move. It also comes in handy on trash packs by giving you an extra short lived cc. It can be used to interrupt things without much fear pulling extra mobs because of the shortness of the duration, and they're generally snared as it is so don't move very quickly. A 600k heal isn't bad on a 45 sec cooldown either.
    You are correct, I've dismissed additional utility on Coil by focusing on the heal component. I can think of a few times recently having a backup interrupt to Doomguard would have been handy. I'll have to mess around with it more myself.