Thread: BoS build

Deleted

BoS build

Hello
    What stats should I go to build BoS? And how many%? What to watch out for this build? It is good to use in M + and Nigthold? Thanks

So far this is what i found to be working well, (i have none of those legendaries but w/e)if something works better tell me...
    Your build gonna be 3/3/2/2/2/3/2
    Stats : More crit and haste you have better off you are until something like Crit ~30 haste ~25 rest mastery
    You wanna have 2p (which is easy to get) and if lucky legendary finger (hrw charges) and obliterate legendary which makes you really happy
    Other than that careful not to rune cap on breath and obliterate the shit out of everything everytime RW is up.
    green is the color!

Deleted
    What do u think 3/3/2/2/2/3/2 mate?

Quote Originally Posted by Akakishin View Post
    So far this is what i found to be working well, (i have none of those legendaries but w/e)if something works better tell me...
    Your build gonna be 3/3/2/2/2/3/2
    Stats : More crit and haste you have better off you are until something like Crit ~30 haste ~25 rest mastery
    You wanna have 2p (which is easy to get) and if lucky legendary finger (hrw charges) and obliterate legendary which makes you really happy
    Other than that careful not to rune cap on breath and obliterate the shit out of everything everytime RW is up.
    You want 4piece to make the most out of the spec.

The ring and belt are not manditory. BoS is about burst, the helm/wrist combo can be better in a lot of situations. The 4pc will up the value of the helm.

Quote Originally Posted by stifik View Post
    What do u think 3/3/2/2/2/3/2 mate?
    Well it has the best possible rune generation to have BoS up as long as possible. I guess FF could be also a thing instead of horn of winter if you feel confident with rune usage. Also with HRW legendary HoW will be less of a problem since every BoS is supported with it. Ppl with finger can tell which one is actually better. But w/o it dfntly horn gonna be the thing.

Quote Originally Posted by bubbadubba View Post
    You want 4piece to make the most out of the spec.

The ring and belt are not manditory. BoS is about burst, the helm/wrist combo can be better in a lot of situations. The 4pc will up the value of the helm.
    Yeah I meant 4p with rime generating rune sry.
    green is the color!