Thread: Quiver

Deleted

Quiver

Why doesnt BM have a quiver on there back aswell as MM i mean comon we use arrows too and it looks so cool!

Handy tip, if you spec into MM and then back into BM you actually get a quiver as BM.

I would look a bit silly to have a quiver paired with Wolfslayer Sniper Rifle

Deleted
    I totally forgot titanstrike was a gun, im so used to having it as a bow because fuck guns.

10+ Year Old Account
    It should have a Quiver for it's Hidden skin, which is a bow.

Its more of a gun than a bow if you look at it its like some sort of revolver with bow parts for whatever reason. A quiver would look wierd imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Madwolf View Post
    The hidden skin shoots lightning balls, thought.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quivers, along with every single other accessory, has gone the way of the Dance Studio - Publicly acclaimed, then vanished from sight forever.

You will never have Quivers, Paladin's will never have Librams, Warriors will never have the skulls of their enemies as a necklace, and Shamans will never carry a totem on their back. This is the way of the World, of Warcraft.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Quivers, along with every single other accessory, has gone the way of the Dance Studio - Publicly acclaimed, then vanished from sight forever.

You will never have Quivers, Paladin's will never have Librams, Warriors will never have the skulls of their enemies as a necklace, and Shamans will never carry a totem on their back. This is the way of the World, of Warcraft.
    Well, MM Artifact has quivers. Holy Paladin has a Libram. And you could get some totems on your back if you wanted.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Madwolf View Post
    The hidden bow does not use arrows for amunitions but lightning bolts (i wish autoattack damage to be elmental instead physical )

Quote Originally Posted by cLax0n View Post
    Well, MM Artifact has quivers. Holy Paladin has a Libram.
    Unless you transmog.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Cool

shaman with a totem on their back sounds so cool!