Deleted

Advice needed R-druid performance

Yesterday with our guildies we had raid - but with my current gear (iLVL 878) - i am not very satisfied about my performance.
    Best performance I had at Dragons Souls, now returned to Legion raids and seems some habbits doesnt changed - using spells wrong.

My Character:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../zintis/simple

Logs:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...2&difficulty=0

I miss some gems BiS gems and enchants, but as long not very sure about priority stats, used cheap enchants.

What I try to do:
    - use LB and let it fade
    - RJ on targets (2 stacks)
    - use Swiftmend combo with WG
    - use rare possible RG
    - use Efflo where it is possible
    - Tranq and innevate on CD and same about Flourish and weapon spell.

What I get:
    - running out of mana very fast and same time my healing performance isnt so high.

What is unclear:
    - checked logs from our other druids and they stats: they stack more critical rather haste, rare use of WG and Efflo, RJ is a main heal spell.
    - which spells are take as fillers? (HT and/or RJ)
    - which spells or combos can be used as fast heals in high peak incoming damage - or shall ask other heals to focus on it?

What is with WG? - in previous release WG was a smartheal - heals most injured - in Legion seems mechanic is changed?

Thx in advance!

You have lots of things wrong with your build and gear...

First of all, haste is not the best stat... Alway go for ILVL, then crit, then try to have at least 6% versatility, then haste then mastery...

Cenarion Ward > Prosperity (you have the bracers, making CW much better)
    Soul of the forest is not usefull... go for cultivation
    In raids Inner Peace or Spring Blossoms > Germination
    FLOURISH >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Stone bark

About your healing rotation, spam rejuvenation on everyone that has taken or is about to take damage, dont keep only 2 up... LB and CW on tanks most of the time... Fix the above points and your performance will improve greatly

well to start with: Wild Growth and many other spells that used to be smart heals (effloresence, light of the dawn, holy radiance, crane kick/rjw, healing rain, prayer of mending, etc.) basically every aoe healing spell other than prayer of healing and renewing mists, was changed to heal any player that is not at full hp

the one exception to that is chain heal, which still a true smart heal

some talent things were already stated above, especially floursh is a big deal, ward, not really too much, but I'd prefer prosperity with sotf

as for stats, people are starting to move more into crit/mastery (also just raw ilvl) as haste does diminish in value and not all your healing is from hots, many players are just sitting around the 20-25% range, and the real point to stop will change with your other gear pieces (and how fast you feel you need to be able to spam rejuv on a fight), and be aware that cultivation and spring blossoms both GREATLY increase the value of mastery, germ does too, but to a lesser extent

as for how you're playing and your questions: do know that if lifebloom has 4s or less (maybe 4.5s I think, hopefully someone corrects me on this), it will still bloom, so you can force a big instant heal with that

rejuv should definitely be your go-to filler aoe-heal spell

as for multistacks of rejuv, although it does provide great mastery benefit and healing on fights where fewer spread out targets need healing, inner peace and spring blossoms are often more potent and helpful than germination (although there are times when it can really shine, especially in M+ and fights like trilliax or dragons and maybe tich)

yeah soul of the forest is fine, just do know that cultivation is usually the most potent on progression (which kind of sucks because it's so passive and uninteresting), so consider using it if people are often going under 60% (most nighthold fights, even on normal really)

as for going oom: just know when to hold back on casting and just leave lifebloom and a shroom down and spam wrath at the boss, really the only thing you can do... that's a big issue honestly, and part of it's cause you had that overgeared shaman in there, but your rejuvs and tranqs were doing almost 70% overhealing on some bosses

looking at logs: be mindful of your clearcasting procs you lost a few of them, and you often leave lifebloom off of anyone for a while

as said above, lots of overhealing, but that'll happen when there's a very large gear disparity between healers

looking at each fight individually-

skorp-trilliax: be more mindful of healing targets and watch lifebloom/regrowth procs, also if you do decide to take germ, use it a bit more: all these fights have absurd amounts of overhealing though, so it's hard to make out anything useful from them

spellblade: you died cause you couldnt break mark of frost (I pugged the place on an alt and had it happen to me too, people freaking like run away from you), but yeah 600k ticks

krosus: you did pretty well here considering the number of healers and the on/off dmg of the fight punishing hots, try watching the boss's cast bars so you can get solid spell timings in

tich: try setting up your health bars to track carrion swarm and roll hots on all of them, lifebloom really low here, try putting mushroom near carrions, even if it's just 3 ranged carrions, yours overhealed a ton here, and really try and get the balls that drop from the bats, and feel free to burn more mana, you could've gone harder before you got the bat mana buff, other than those, really just go ham with everything you can do on that fight and try to be on fumes as you get the mana buff to go back to full

auger: you did mechanics good so healing reqs werent very high

Deleted
    Thx for comments!

Do not take Germination for a 30 man raid. To be effective Germination should only be used on groups of 10 or less. Especially when you have 7 healers in the group.

Prosperity+SotF is mathematically proven to be less HPS than Cenarion Ward + Cultivation. For best effective HPS you should be using Flourish and Bracers to extend CW on a tank, Cenarion Ward does a lot of healing, especially since you will also have mastery stacks on that tank as well. Without Cultivation the numbers are almost equal (1-2% in favour of CW/Culti), however when Culti is doing 5-7% of your healing it really makes a stark difference.

On Skorp you cast LB on just about anyone and towards the end of the fight you weren't letting it bloom (seems to be a consistent thing across other logs as well). For the most part I would leave LB on tanks solely as they will effectively benefit the most from the healing and mastery stack provided. There are exceptions to this of course, but it should be apparent to you in which phases tanks don't require consistent healing - remember there's no dedicated tank healers anymore.

Many fights in NH are great for Spring Blossoms (Skorp, Krosus, Augur, Tich etc.). In essence you are losing a lot of effective HPS to other healers by not talent-ing correctly. Germination is doing sub 4% of your healing on most of these fights. My own logs for 20-man Skorp show between 8-10% of my healing from Spring Blossoms, and close to 21-25% of my healing from Efflo+SB.

Your questions:

1. Depends on the fight, but with Drape of Shame, Crit's value is slightly elevated (BTW, go get Drape of Shame from Maiden in Kara). However for raiding it's still generally true that Crit > all. If you truly want to understand your stat weights get on the Druid discord and get the Weak Aura and use Torty's spreadsheet.

2. WG and Efflo are expensive and should be used when effective. Rejuv is the main spell we use for most everything. HT only when someone is fully HoT'ed up and you still can't keep them from going down, or perhaps you are OOM.

3. For fast heal combos use your artifact spell Essence of G'hanir after HoT'ing up a bunch of people. A good combination is to Rejuv up a bunch of people and then cast WG and then EoG. If you Flourish after that it will also provide a little more burst as well because of the instant tick. You want to Rejuv first in case you get a Dreamwalker proc, which will provide more instant healing to Rejuv affected targets.