Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ...
    I have seen all the (beautiful,magnificent,lovely,awesome,etc) artwork the blizz artists have created for the zones. I outgear every mob except bosses in the zones. The only reason I want flying is to save time running from one spot to the next, where blizz purposefully puts a dumb little fence directly between point A and B so I can't just auto-run while I go grab another beer. Those one or two minutes add up to hours of purely wasted time (but increased profit for blizz) and increase my frustration because it isn't necessary. I get the whole wait-until-you-see-everything-for-a-few-months concept, but enough is enough.
    "He tasks me! He tasks me, and I shall have him!"--Khan Noonien Singh

Quote Originally Posted by Celadir View Post
    Currently, I'd be happy to just have flying in Highmountain...has anyone noticed the ground path clearly shown on the map near the North that is actually a slip-n-slide down the side of a mountain? Yeah, I found that with my warrior while auto-running and not being able to stop quickly enough because I was eating dinner.
    There's a barrel at the top you're supposed to click on and roll down the mountainside safely. Highmountain is full of stuff like that. I actually consider it one of the easier zones to navigate, but for those who haven't discovered them yet I suppose it would be a pain. There's also another barrel in the water outside of Trueshot Lodge that will take you safely down the river to Nessingwary. There's a Stonedark emissary in Thunder Totem that instantly takes you to Stonedark Grotto, which is handy for getting north quickly and is also near the barrel so you can hit the coast. There are also multiple paths through the mountains that usually go unnoticed.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

While I do appreciate why people want flying, I wish it was possible to unlock more flight points via questing, especially at raid entrances. I don't mind being forced to go through he mobs to get to the guy leading the army I'm trying to kill, but to go through all those stupid mobs to get to EN is annoying.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Deleted
    I feel a little betrayed actually

Everytime i think i'm close to the end there's something else before beeing able to fly

First i thought i'll just need to get all revered and then realised i need exalted with Nightfallen, then realised the quest wasn't here and need to wait the next patch, then realised i'll need another exalted reputation and i'm pretty sure the day i'll finally get it, it'll be 7.3 and we'll discover that flight is disabled on Argus

Result, exactly like in Draenor, you do all the content without flying and when you finally get it there's nothing more to do

I think it's ok to use flight as a carrot since it's one of the things i like the most in wow but there's no point if at the end you juste have nowhere still to fly...

it's Like you cant play with your big end gift

Quote Originally Posted by Caanrial View Post
    I have seen all the (beautiful,magnificent,lovely,awesome,etc) artwork the blizz artists have created for the zones. I outgear every mob except bosses in the zones. The only reason I want flying is to save time running from one spot to the next, where blizz purposefully puts a dumb little fence directly between point A and B so I can't just auto-run while I go grab another beer. Those one or two minutes add up to hours of purely wasted time (but increased profit for blizz) and increase my frustration because it isn't necessary. I get the whole wait-until-you-see-everything-for-a-few-months concept, but enough is enough.
    Not wasted time. You're playing the game. Not the specific parts you choose.

Quote Originally Posted by Phumbles View Post
    Not wasted time. You're playing the game. Not the specific parts you choose.
    Except when you're on a flight path. Then the game is playing you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

Deleted
    I've got to admit, I simply don't miss flying. Yes, it makes things very convenient, and if I would be able to fly, I would use it. If they left it out, I would be fine with it as well. Guess its just not worth the bothering for me anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    I have done all the zones 10 times now across alts of both factions and that's not including WQs. Even if Blizzard had added a separate requirement to do 100 WQs in each zone that was character specific I'd have had that done long before now too. I'm not exactly sure how much more intimately I need to know these zones. It's to the point where I've memorized the locations of gathering nodes. Their "delay" is needlessly excessive.
    You make a good point that you only need to get to know the zones via one character - 10 characters is a grind. At some point you need some help to level the alts and not go through the grind of walking everywhere.