Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Anc3stral View Post
    little ot question guys: if i'll complete a depleted key in time i'll got the achi? or master key achi can be obtained only doing an active key in time?

thanks
    Sorry missread the question.

Yes you can earn the ACM from a depleted key
    Last edited by Sámsa; 2017-01-24 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aureli View Post
    Btw I think most of people not gonna be able to complete +15 every week.

+12 just needed boost 9 key for 3 chests (pretty easy)

Now for +15 you gonna need like +12 with 2 chests, and then complete +14 within time. (with a bit weaker group you gonna run 12, 13, 14 and hope for the good keys or you are fucked). Pretty much having some kind of group for m+ sounds to be really important and puging weekly chest gonna be almost imposible.
    On most weeks even pugs will 3chest a 12.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aureli View Post
    Btw I think most of people not gonna be able to complete +15 every week.

+12 just needed boost 9 key for 3 chests (pretty easy)

Now for +15 you gonna need like +12 with 2 chests, and then complete +14 within time. (with a bit weaker group you gonna run 12, 13, 14 and hope for the good keys or you are fucked). Pretty much having some kind of group for m+ sounds to be really important and puging weekly chest gonna be almost imposible.
    Don't forget that better gear is available elsewhere also, so people are still going to gear up further and +15 is going to feel like current +12.

But yeah the harder the content is, organizing a group and making friends has always been encouraged. That goes for dungeons too now that they provide a challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Anc3stral View Post
    little ot question guys: if i'll complete a depleted key in time i'll got the achi? or master key achi can be obtained only doing an active key in time?

thanks
    can be depleted as long as it's done in time

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Base loot is up as well in case anybody was wondering.

13 = 875
    14 = 880
    15 = 885

Which is great, because some classes have terrible relics and trinkets from NH.

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Base loot is up as well in case anybody was wondering.

13 = 875
    14 = 880
    15 = 885

Which is great, because some classes have terrible relics and trinkets from NH.
    It's going to be juciy as, we're at the point of 2chesting pretty much all 15s, so they're easy farm stuff, gear fountain inc.

Boomkin treants are very helpful against Necrotic (and Raging).

Actually happy they did this change because for the first time we pushed for a 15

Cleared our 15 Raging/Necrotic/Fort Vault

In time

Quote Originally Posted by Daan View Post
    Boomkin treants are very helpful against Necrotic (and Raging).
    They used to taunt the bosses, was basically a free timed clear on that week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."