Thread: Ehn questions.

Deleted

Ehn questions.

Hi im a 883 enh, i started playing shaman this exp and im currently raiding hc/mm, after 7.15 i was ragging a lot cause they changed our build to use FoA.
    Of course they nerfed SA and had to change my trinckets. Well used to follow icy-veins guide for my build but i see in the pro logs that they are currenly going like 7.1 but using AS. I've checked thier amormories and most of then dont have even 2p. So is icy veins build wrong?.
    I used simc in my shaman and get more dps using the pros one. How are u going?
    I also used sims to check my trinkets, i got eye of guarm with haste and it seems that it does less dmg my SA, it may be not actualized but i also spent 4 mins in doomies and feels like the procs are worth. Also most of pros go with SA, so is wort bring SA?

Deleted
    I find icy veins a little bit out of date at the moment like they haven't properly updated the builds and items page ever since 7.1.5 launched.

It even tells you to use fury of air with boulderfist in aoe which is such a maelstorm drain combo.

I simmed the 7.1 build with AS and it sims very close to a Fury of Air build. There's not a huge gap between the builds overall anyway. Tempest boulderfist is clearly winner in aoe though but even if you used it in single target the difference in dps isnt massive.

If I am dpsing a pruely single target boss I switch to hothand overcharge fury of air though.

Deleted
    I used to use that in sigle target but i get a worse perfomance maybe cause im doing it wrong, ty man aprecciated

The Rockbitter - OC - FoA build went ahead on simulations of PURE single target fights, which we almost find nowhere in Nighthold.

You can keep the 7.1 build, it's still very good (and even the best one in a lot of situations).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunyuns View Post
    The Rockbitter - OC - FoA build went ahead on simulations of PURE single target fights, which we almost find nowhere in Nighthold.

You can keep the 7.1 build, it's still very good (and even the best one in a lot of situations).
    ~I agree yeah

The only rotational difference now using 7.1 is , do not cast crash lightning on single target. Only when you first pop your spirit wolves cast it once to trigger alpha wolves thats all.