[Prot] Progression Trinkets?

As title implies, what Trinks have you been running for NH progression? Switched to prot pally from warrior for 7.1.5 so I've only gotten up to about ilvl 877 equipped. Damage was manageable clearing thru Normal last week but can be a bit spikey. Pushing Heroic this week so I thought I'd see what the go-to trinkets are for progression. I currently own:

840 Impenetrable Nerubian Husk- Haste is nice since Im struggling to hit 30%+, armor proc is nice but inconsistent and not great for all fights in NH
    850 Grotesque Stat - Has been my go-to. 6 weeks and Heroic Xav has been holding out on me for the 865 version. Whore
    860 Arcanocrystal - haste: great, vers: great, mastery: neat, crit: cool. Has offensive and defensive benefits
    865 Goblet of Nightmarish- Strength has no defensive benefit (small shield increase on AS/ parry aside) vers proc is nice
    875 Chains of the Valorous w/ Vers: I use this for M+ as its pretty offensive

I've been running Grotesque + Arcano or Nerubian Husk. Ideally I'd like to run an 865+ Grotesque + the Exoskeleton off Skorp. Current stats: 15.5% crit, 28.5% haste, 6.6/3.3 vers, 25% mastery

Anything I seem to be missing here? Thanks in advance for any input on the subject

I've been running an 890 Chains (Haste) along with an 880 Animated Exoskeleton (New from Skorpyron). While I switched the Exoskeleton to my 875 Grotesque Statuette for some of the heavy hitter bosses, I feel like it's is a nice extra 90 second CD in my rotation (plus I think it got buffed today).

EDIT: Plus the extra Stam is always nice for Pallies considering our HP is always significantly lower.

DMC from auction house + arcano

Deleted
    So, considering all of this can someone make a short list with 5-6 trinkets that are bis for progress raiding? Is grotesque stat that good? Arcanocrystal isn't that accessible after all. Thank you all

DMC >>>>> other mitigation trinkets for the physical fights. Pair it with a stat stick. Other fights go double stat stick or some dps trinket and a stat stick. NH tank trinkets are garbage.

sorry for hijacking the topic but rather that then make a new one.

Just picked up the legendary tinket today - wondering if i sould equip it
    im using neck and sephuz of legendarys now - and i could changed sephuz with a 900 arcway ring the 5% use effect one
    for tinktes i run 865 darkmoon and 860 socket horn of valor

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yeto View Post
    sorry for hijacking the topic but rather that then make a new one.

Just picked up the legendary tinket today - wondering if i sould equip it
    im using neck and sephuz of legendarys now - and i could changed sephuz with a 900 arcway ring the 5% use effect one
    for tinktes i run 865 darkmoon and 860 socket horn of valor
    Yeah, use it for raids at least It's very good in raids tbh