Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    I really think boss berserks are entirely boring. Fights should have soft enrages whenever possible, mechanics drastically increasing the difficulty of the fight but that still aren't a guaranteed "you're dead at this time". I'm glad many of the NH fights utilize this... even though many are a "you're dead" anyways.

Although I suppose hard enrages aren't always a guaranteed death, either. I remember getting Brutallus kills after enrage with bubble-taunts.
    hard enrages are needed you know -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I should totally be allowed to bubble Augur's Big Bang then!
    ooo. I wonder if that's possible to do that x) Never actually seen bing bang before, so that would be interesting :P
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Quote Originally Posted by cyrisela View Post
    hard enrages are needed you know -_-
    Why? A soft enrage that changes the mechanics of the room can be just as 'impossible" if they really need to impose a hard limit on fight duration. Let's say Guldan enraged at X minutes, a hard enrage where the room just blew up and one-shot everyone. What's the difference between that, his next outward-growing AOE attack (I can't remember the name) covering the entire room instead of just half, or having 75 souls spawn in the middle? All three situations are pretty much a "you're screwed" to the raid but at least they're interesting and maybe, just maybe, could be survived for a few extra crucial seconds.

Does it really make a difference if a raid-wipe mechanic looks one way or another?

Deleted
    ^nope so hard or soft, it really doesn't matter imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    verisimilititude
    Beautiful word, never seen or heard it before Not a native english speaker but still - thanks

our monk tanked spellblade's enrage for about 30s the other week on mythic (because brewmaster ho ho ho)