Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Neldarie View Post
    Keep telling yourself that.
    Yeah you're right, Frost is the best dps in the game, despite the fact that none of the top raiders consider it to be #1.

I havent posted in years but i had to log in just to say this is the most retarded post i've ever seen and only shit tier casual players don't know how to filter by percentile. 75 is just the epitome of casual.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Yeah you're right, Frost is the best dps in the game, despite the fact that none of the top raiders consider it to be #1.
    Alternative facts are for trump administration. What one person said is far from a fact of what top raiders actually consider (especially if you take it out of context and treat it like the holy bible), you need to get out and talk to more people. Real facts are logs, when it comes to pure output and not logistical stuff like: burst on demand, burst ae, cds and so on.
    Last edited by Neldarie; 2017-02-22 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neldarie View Post
    Alternative facts are for trump administration. What one person said is far from a fact of what top raiders actually consider (especially if you take it out of context and treat it like the holy bible), you need to get out and talk to more people. Real facts are logs, when it comes to pure output and not logistical stuff like: burst on demand, burst ae, cds and so on.
    We currently have no accurate logs though. So not really sure what you expect. Best source is currently top raiders.

Wrong. There are more than enough accurate logs.

I tank dungeons for "top raiders", talk to them, get to see private logs and stuff. And well they aren't much different from public heroic logs tbh. Just gaps are bigger between top and bottom. So ye, you might not have access to stuff but some people do. Taking stuff out of context from a random interview isn't "source" of any kind.

But ye all that latest drivel from you is highly offtopic. Thread is about output and logs and not your personal interests and fixations.
    Last edited by Neldarie; 2017-02-22 at 06:43 PM.