10+ Year Old Account

Spell Alert at Max Combo Points Addon?

Does anyone know of an addon that would make my Combo Point spenders light up Yellow when i reach 5 Combo Points?

The same Yellow Particle when for example Predatory Swiftness activates for a free Rebirth Cast.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know of a specific one that would do what YOU'RE requesting, but you could easily put some particles atop your combo points when you reach 5 via Weak Auras. Here's what I have set up when I reach 5 shards, so I can know to spend 'em if I'm AoEing like mad and not really watching my shards.

Here's the string if you want to mess around with it; Just change the Trigger to Combo Points and change the Load condition to Rogue, and you can of course mess around with which specific spell effect you want showing up under Display.

Code:
    duJRcaGALu1lLkLDPcTnfmtPsA2O6MsL4xkjCBuANuk7f2TQ6NQOgMsmosYqLkvdxPoOskDmrCokvlufzPkPYIvbwU  epujrpf5XI0ZPYuL0KvPPtCAsDzHNrIUUI2OuXHLYMPKTtsDEs4Rkj1NvOVlv9BQ6Vu0OvLgVsk(MO6wQIRHI7PcAA  u41kjzzIYibvqSGUGUOcQT14aqxTB9ZFQOvhGACoifNTSCHGopdgkvLBSOYEoZq2qwcSEmmaX6Vb3C3KxqUDW5Uv03  kCF6QmVbR)FGNlM7sK2CI5B7FnDVTRVFj5iBgO3qp(kOtoZGXGsv2ZyuYKVmSaRhdgqCF7IkiPXJVGki2jx0OcbcOP  lmt5nNdNavAPbQGyNCrJkeiGSAPI2)rfe7KlAuHab0w9wA84lOcIDYfnQqGakL3Coub50)rEaA1RDDD98k7geqxTLL  oDYffOcIDYfnQqGaQ45bQGyNCrJkeiqavIrT)xvSdqS(BWbP)AXm1ZU5HexylbKu0JJrbvqIIDaYjnz6an)H64lGAt  XdA77JIPFhLM4lGo8qqtxyU99rbNafQJVaQ7((OaA6cZ5xl4eOTVpkIIDaB5GMUWC77JIOyh4eOTVpkGyGaAnNTSCH  GopmgkzSRkFqjt2IQSLey9yyasFb1zY50BRCDG(t2ArpogfhSLaQxFLx0jNzWGXEwwsoJQ8b75W6XGbulv0QJArpog  LU4VbS9KSabKdu2rLhxoUasnSLyKLaba
    Last edited by MonsieuRoberts; 2017-02-05 at 08:03 PM.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

WeakAuras is going to be your best bet. You could add an effect near your existing combo point indicator for when at 5+, or you could build an entirely custom CP display out of it. A special effect just when at 5 would be super easy and would take like 10 seconds to do, let me know if you want it.

If you give me a picture of your UI I can sort of tailor it more to your specific setup.

Edit: Oh, you want your ABILITIES to light up when at 5, the finishers. Yeah, that can be done in WA too and is still pretty easy, just not "ten seconds" easy. If you give me a list of the finishers you want to light up I can help you out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, if he wants his abilities to light up he just has to set Button Glow under Actions, ezpz stuff.

Good luck!
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    Edit: Oh, you want your ABILITIES to light up when at 5, the finishers. Yeah, that can be done in WA too and is still pretty easy, just not "ten seconds" easy. If you give me a list of the finishers you want to light up I can help you out.
    That would be "Ferocious Bite" and "Rip".

I basicly just want the Macros i made for those Skills to Flash on my Action Bar when i get 5 Combo Points. Just like when Execute is ready for a Warrior.

But i doubt that's possible with WeakAuras?

- - - Updated - - -

Right, i got it working with WeakAuras

That wasn't too bad.
    Last edited by TheDeeGee; 2017-02-05 at 08:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I need help again.

As of Patch 7.2 Shred and Swipe started glowing due to Clearcasting.

I tried adding Clearcasting and set Button Glow on Show to Hide and select Shred on my Actionbar, but Blizzard seems to override WeakAuras.

- - - Updated - - -

I tried making an addin with:

Code:
    local spellID = select(7,GetSpellInfo("Rampage"))
    hooksecurefunc("ActionButton_ShowOverlayGlow",function(self)
        if self.action and select(2,GetActionInfo(self.action)) == spellID then
            ActionButton_HideOverlayGlow(self)
        end
    end)
    But that doesn't work either.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by TheDeeGee; 2017-03-30 at 08:53 PM.