Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    they nerf it for warriors they better compensate us

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesquish View Post
    It 100% makes sub par players seem amazing compared to other classes. If you dont think so that's your issue.

Again, a 75% player should NEVER be able to out dps a 95-100% player no matter the class, almost exclusively due to a trinket. Our warrior complains 24/7 and literally asked to be sat on progression due to not having a trinket rofl. Great game design.

It all comes down to PoV/Perception. If you're the Warrior with it, its def not OP. The same way mages and rogues weren't op in HFC.

But it looks much different from everyone elses PoV, and a Trinket has been a large issue with both. (Fury would still be solid without it)
    um, they are proportional to each-other

DK gets a 58% increase in damage from using the trinket

Warrior gets a 51% increase in damage from using the trinket

That could be an odyn's fury + rb + rampage with 100% crit. The problem is that warriors just do more damage during the 5 seconds then DKs do lol, we don't have a % damage increasing cooldown or god forbid, 100% crit like warriors do. Pretty sure unh has more sustained DPS outside battle cry then warriors do.

Unholy needs buffing, trinket doesn't need nerfing really. I agree it should be un-nerfed for unh though.
    Last edited by Saybel; 2017-02-13 at 09:45 AM.
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

this trinket is not broken, it has awful stats only ~1000haste e.g. for rogues it literally does nothing but deals damage

Deleted
    So let me get this straight. One of the top specs does (around 3 times) more damage with an item than one of the bottom specs (which should actually benefit more from it), all while the bottom spec actually has an artificial and unique "debuff" for that item. And people are defending this situation it with thoretical shit.

I'm just fucking done.

Quote Originally Posted by Saybel View Post

That could be an odyn's fury + rb + rampage with 100% crit. The problem is that warriors just do more damage during the 5 seconds then DKs do lol, we don't have a % damage increasing cooldown or god forbid, 100% crit like warriors do. Pretty sure unh has more sustained DPS outside battle cry then warriors do.

Unholy needs buffing, trinket doesn't need nerfing really. I agree it should be un-nerfed for unh though.
    You still get to do all that in the Window. People are assuming that you ONLY get to trinket while Battle Cry is up, and thats completely wrong. You still get to dump all of that atleast once while using the trinket.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    this trinket is not broken, it has awful stats only ~1000haste e.g. for rogues it literally does nothing but deals damage
    I dont think anyone has ever said this trinket is broken for rogues. and Haste is amazing for Fury warriors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xPraetoriaNx View Post
    So let me get this straight. One of the top specs does (around 3 times) more damage with an item than one of the bottom specs (which should actually benefit more from it), all while the bottom spec actually has an artificial and unique "debuff" for that item. And people are defending this situation it with thoretical shit.

I'm just fucking done.
    How much do you hate frost? Im trying it out atm hoping for an unholy buff in 7.2

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    How much do you hate frost? Im trying it out atm hoping for an unholy buff in 7.2
    Tried it "back then" when I had 0 UH legendaries, and stat prio were more or less the same for the two specs. It was enertaining... For like 2 days, then I got bored of the basically 3-1-2-1-2-1-2-1-2-1-2-1-2-3-1-2-1-2 rotation. :|
    Last edited by mmocb0712db3e4; 2017-02-14 at 07:29 AM.

Deleted
    Tried it "back then" when I had 0 UH legendaries, and stat prio were more or less the same for the two specs. It was enertaining... For like 2 days, then I got bored of the basically 3-1-2-1-2-1-2-1-2-1-2-1-2-3-1-2-1-2 rotation. :|
    Yeah its really dull to play. Im going back to unholy and expect to be sat a lot for m progress.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Yeah its really dull to play. Im going back to unholy and expect to be sat a lot for m progress.
    Well you decided to "backroll" quite fast then, lol, your previous "trying Frost, hoping for an Unholy buff" comment was like 13 hours ago XD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dmchellfire View Post
    Personally I don't think that this trinket should crit, and I'm not sure if a warrior could generate 8 million dps in 3 seconds without DoS using a regular opener. Lets say you can get 3-4 million damage off after battle cry without DoS, that still means that DoS does 4 million damage over and above, which is a massive number. I speak under correction here as I do not play a warrior., but I think getting a sim comparison between a warrior with a BiS trinket+DoS compared to BiS trinket 1+an alternative to DoS would be interesting.

If it's not broken for Warriors, then it's severely undertuned for Unholy DK's

The trinket cant crit?
    Its just crits of BC. Wicg makes it extremly cool.
    If they nerf that shit is gonna be a sad day

Deleted
    Well you decided to "backroll" quite fast then, lol, your previous "trying Frost, hoping for an Unholy buff" comment was like 13 hours ago XD
    Yeah, it was a nice idea, but the reality is its too dull for me to enjoy playing

Also flashbacks and ptsd from being bos most of last expansion, even though the current iteration of bos is way less annoying.
    Last edited by mmocf0b29d4c77; 2017-02-14 at 11:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by krigsmaskin View Post
    The trinket cant crit?
    Its just crits of BC. Wicg makes it extremly cool.
    If they nerf that shit is gonna be a sad day
    If they allow it to crit for warriors, then they should un-nerf it for DK's, since having it crit, vs having it scale with Dreadblade is not even in the same league

100% usage for DK's from Dreadblade would probably hit for around 4mil per use
    100% crit chance for Warriors hits for 7-10mil per use

Not even remotely close. Un-nerf the trinket for DK's, it's the very least they can do

Deleted
    This might be interesting for unholy dks as well. It's currently impossible to queue DoS like other abilities, leaving you at atleast 0.2 seconds of delay before it activates. Depending on your latency this may go up to 1sec of doing nothing before DoS is used.
    For reference: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ouls-Bug-Delay

As there is a Q&A February the 23rd, I tweeted to Blizzard regarding this problem.
    https://twitter.com/Bughosh21/status/833076340811259904
    If you want to get this answerd too, you may want to leave a like.
    Thanks for your support.

Quote Originally Posted by Saybel View Post

Where do you get the numbers from ? If it was from the guy that posted an example earlier, I wouldn't really compare that much of a damage increase because of different variables and even if you did want to compare them, the gain in damage the warrior gets is more then the unholy's full damage. The trinket is broken for warriors compared to DK's due to the cooldown usage and probably should have been looked at.

If anything, Warriors should have gotten the nerf to the trinket before unholy did.

- - - Updated - - -

For most classes it literally does nothing but deals damage, this is what makes it broken. If it stacked with rogues mastery/multiple cooldowns, then that damage would be insane.

Quote Originally Posted by bubbadubba View Post
    this is what makes it broken.
    how so? you lose shit loads of stats compared to other trinkets

of course it has to deal a lot of damage if it is supposed to be competetive with 2k agi trinkets

how so? you lose shit loads of stats compared to other trinkets

of course it has to deal a lot of damage if it is supposed to be competetive with 2k agi trinkets
    I am not saying it is broken for everyone, I am trying to explain that though it is just damage, it is broken for classes that have damage increases to the trinket.

So Unholy it stacks with Mastery (but the base damage is nerfed because they thought it would be OP.)

Fury Warriors have multiple increases that cause it to do 10m damage compared to the rest of the classes getting 2-4m damage. (I looked up a dk with a top parse that had the Claw trinket, the proc only did 2.6m damage on a 4 minute fight, that is one cast of drought)

So though it isn't the case for all classes, in the terms of some classes, this trinket is utterly broken. So though it may not be as broken for rogues, that is because rogues either scale better with gear or DoS doesn't scale with the rogues abilities compared to some classes.

So though it is in line for rogues, it isn't as good as a lot of stat stick trinkets or trinkets with 2k strength for some classes, it is in another league. A warrior getting three casts is getting 30-35 m damage from a fight with this trinket, pretend it did that for rogue, it would cause it to be broken in your eyes.