Holy Help (Los included)

Hi,

I just did a Heroic NH run with a friends guild, and am troubled by my performance. Granted, this is essentially my second time seeing all of the fights, but my numbers are very poor (even for my ilvl)

I understand that I died on a few fights, which makes looking at those logs irrelevant. My weapons ilvl is low and I'm only at level 30 on my weapon, but I still feel like being under 50% on fights for my ilvl has to be attributed more to my play than my lack of legendary, trinkets, low ilvl weapon, etc.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...J#type=healing

If someone doesn't mind analyzing them a bit, it would be very much appreciated.

What is confusing to me is that I did very well on fights like Trilliax and Anomaly (for my ilvl), but very poor on Krosus, Tichondrius, Botanist and Star Augur.

I didn't die or run out of mana on any of those fights and felt like I used PoM close to on CD and was very liberal with my usage of PoH which I understand is much more powerful in 7.1.5.

Thanks again for anyone's help.

-Berbatovv

Deleted
    I honestly don't see anythign wrong in your play. I would actually attribute your performance to lack of weapon level and item level on your weapon, your useless trinkets and too much haste/too little mastery.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not having 35 traits, low item level on weapon and some of the worst trinkets in the game is the biggest thing holding you back. Aluriel's mirror is the worst in the raid. Should try get either the trinket from Trilliax or Star Augur. If you have the gold for it buying a Darkmoon Card: Promises and upgrading it to max level will be better then your 2 current trinkets, especially on fights where it's not heavy aoe damage and you spend more time using Flash heal.

Don't you have any other trinkets around in your bank?

Looking at your Krosus fight specifically: It seems that most of the problems with your healing are from your gear as people above have mentioned.
    -Low weapon ilvl
    -Bad trinkets
    -No legendaries
    -No set bonuses

Specifically the 2-set helps so much for healing the fights that you mentioned you under-performed on. Your EoL healing will increase drastically once you get that. It could be that your other healers are topping off targets before your EoL can do work because you have a lot of overhealing on it. Maybe timing Sanctifys earlier so that the big EoL from that ticks earlier. You also could have fit in a few more Serenity casts in (this is for the Krosus fight).

I think the rest of what I'm seeing it good, and that it will improve itself with more suitable gear.