Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    -snip-.

wow not even 3 days and allrerady people are complaining at blizzard i told ya :P
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Packing an i5 View Post
    I almost made the wrong move years ago. I had vista ultimate 64 bit a manufacturer's OEM disc. It cost me 102 dollars at the time to order a windows 7 home premium. Vista mainstream support had not yet ended. I could of stuck with vista to reduce the cost of building my new PC further.

Vista is a very capable and stable OS after the service packs were completed for it. Many of the issues people cried about are gone and one of them was not having enough ram the average PC had 2GB or less and was not ready for vista. Microsoft tried to give customers an in transition option with readyboost a feature continued and improved upon in 7 because it supported using more than one device for Readyboost.

I felt out of date when windows 8 came out and I didnt upgrade I never imagined id be offered a free upgrade to 10 from 7.
    If I recall you can still upgrade for free with the ISO from Microsoft and your 7/8.1 product key.

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    "If You're Not Paying, You're The Product"
    While their is truth in that statement, in this case you already paid and this is the quickest way to allow Microsoft to dump all outdated forms of Windows at once and cut costs on outdated products. Now anybody getting Windows will pay, this is nothing but a win for Microsoft.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

I've been playing WoW for the last 5 years with a video card that is on the unsupported list. Been running fine besides one or two surprising things (e.g. I couldn't see the telegraph of the second ceiling collapses on Twin Ogeron in Highmaul. Just didn't render). WoW doesn't actively refuse to run on 'unsupported' environments afaik. They just will stop testing and ensuring that it does I guess.