Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    That's the thing you're going to complain about? Of all the things that happens in this fantasy game that's the thing you chose to be too unrealistic for you?

Aight.
    Yep, its an undead horse not a corrupted horse.

I like the fluff written for the mount, with the mythic baron rivendare mount.^^ And the quests chain should be neat as well.

As someone only playing Paladin as an alt, this questline is one of those I'm looking forward to the most. And the horse looks amazing, aside from the usual run animations...

Im just sad its another horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    As someone only playing Paladin as an alt, this questline is one of those I'm looking forward to the most. And the horse looks amazing, aside from the usual run animations...
    I am atleast happy that you like the horse - how it looks. I think its a stupid non epic. Very soft, very browny. Not a mount that is ready for battle. It is a mount to prance around with...

The horse should be more like the horse from the alliance Gladiator rank but less spikey and more "holy/fire".

Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    I am atleast happy that you like the horse - how it looks. I think its a stupid non epic. Very soft, very browny. Not a mount that is ready for battle. It is a mount to prance around with...

The horse should be more like the horse from the alliance Gladiator rank but less spikey and more "holy/fire".
    +1. The horse also got loooong legs, probly their way to differentiate it from our current charger which is ground only I don't even...But respect for those who like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post

A polished version of the old charger wuld have been better it looks awsome.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundering View Post
    A polished version of the old charger wuld have been better it looks awsome.
    True but I never really got into the whole "plate" unicorn thing.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm cool with the lore, I'm cool with the model (Though I really do hope they update the Classic Charger), what I can't get onboard with is no wings and just a very basic flying animation.

I'll use it, but I'm kinda bummed out there wasn't that extra flare to top it off.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    I'm cool with the lore, I'm cool with the model (Though I really do hope they update the Classic Charger), what I can't get onboard with is no wings and just a very basic flying animation.

I'll use it, but I'm kinda bummed out there wasn't that extra flare to top it off.
    (Though I really do hope they update the Classic Charger),
    The classic charger pictures a heavy warhorse, so good that. However the Unicorn thingy right on the forehead wasn't already my taste when I did the quest chain and obtained the mount, back then.
    what I can't get onboard with is no wings
    That would make it a pegasus. Pegasus are just a dude horse with wings, it is not a special snowflake. That won't do it (for a paladin, at least not for a male paladin).
    I'm kinda bummed out there wasn't that extra flare to top it off.
    Class mounts, if you look at it and as I read it now, don't have extra flare because this is not the goal. The goal imo is to give us a decent mount, precisely without the flares. There is plenty of flare in other mounts.

All in all I wish that the class mount was an updated classic charger (personally). To some extent it is, though it a bit ugly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy1 View Post
    I dont care what kind of light voodoo you do but a skeleton horse can not be "cleansed" and become a majestic steed with rippling muscle.