Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    AP, legendaries and too much RNG.

Yes, I know you asked for one but those 3 are really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Allenseiei View Post
    Yes, legendaries is the worst feature by far.

Agree, legendary was the worst part, farm, grind, farm, grind, I would rather be killing boars to help the local village.

mythic plus.

I should not have to do anything but raiding to do mythic raiding. 30+ difficulties of the same 10 or so dungeons is not content.

also scaling. fuck scaling. im a god...boars in highmountain should not be on my level. its just lazy game design.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    making you enter Raids for progression of profs etc.
    if you really don't like raiding its utterly miserable.
    also the Legendaries I've had 4 "drop" now from the Daily Quests.
    Reeks of them adding them as a massive sweetener to keep people around

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeGee View Post
    Battle.net Balance... cuz makes Tokens too expensive.
    Lol another guy too cheap to pay 15$ a month for a sub. I hope you're trolling...

The whole bnet balance conversion was one of the best things they did, because:
    - if you have gold, you can spend any amounts of excess gold on useful / fun stuff
    - if you need gold, you get more for your $20
    - if you're using the wow economy you have more opportunities to make gold because more people can afford your stuff, due to bought gold
    - if you want to buy tokens for gold, it forces you to be smart and diligent how you earn gold, no more lazy "I just farmed cata raids like a bot, bam, my sub is covered" (it's not even hard, someone made a thread like 2 days ago how he's making 250k a month just from enchanting)

1. Artifact power being spec specific really sucked. Anything that makes respecing harder is imo a bad change. As of now in legion swapping from one spec to another is about as much work as levelinga compeletely new character due to the new spec needing its own, artifact power, legendarys and weapon relics.

2. BIS-Legendarys being so powerful that you are an ancor to the raid if you dont have them.

3. Relics being spec specific.

They're all pretty outstanding IMO. I don't view a single one as "bad". The worst feature for me would be Titanforging. I feel that they could've made titanforging more likely. As it stands, the odds of going from a WQ drop to max itemlevel is essentially 0.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis