Deleted

Ability on ButtonPress addon?

Hey guys - wondering if theres an addon that allows me to activate spells/abilities on ButtonPress instead of on ButtonUp like default is.

I've tried using Advanced Interface Options to turn this on but the option doesn't seem to effect anything.

If Advanced Interface Options isn't enabling it then it sounds like there might be another addon getting in the way. Are you using ElvUI by any chance? There is a setting for that in the ElvUI config and it'll override the setting in Advanced Interface Options

Deleted
    I'm not using ElvUI, no.

SUF, Chatter, Gnosis, Bartender, bdNamplates, bdCore and a map addon are my main big addons.

edit: I'll try disabling everything but AIO and try it again.

Try disabling everything but AdvancedInterfaceOptions and see if it works, then you can reenable addons one by one and find the culprit. If that doesn't work then I don't know what to tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by omidimaru View Post
    I'm not using ElvUI, no.

SUF, Chatter, Gnosis, Bartender, bdNamplates, bdCore and a map addon are my main big addons.

edit: I'll try disabling everything but AIO and try it again.
    Well, bartender has an option "Toggle actions on key press instead of release"
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quibble View Post
    Well, bartender has an option "Toggle actions on key press instead of release"
    That was it, you beautiful person you. Thanks for the help as well Amat.