Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Nevermind.
    Last edited by Stricks; 2017-02-22 at 05:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bottom line screenshot or it didn't happen.

Deleted
    i used a vantus rune it said it last the whole week but it dissapeared the next day! WTF BLIZZ?

quit whining, stop looking for reasons to whine

7+ Year Old Account
    Feed him until he explodes!

10+ Year Old Account
    ITT: People struggle with basic counting.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    You pay for one month, no all of the are equally long. Simple as that.
    You pay for 30 days, not months. Same as it has always benn and is in similar billed games. The 60 day game cards are another example of this.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Actually, TC is not lying.

My sub runs out in 14 days and I subbed on the 8th. That was exactly 2 weeks ago. 2 weeks from now it lands on the 8th. 7*4 = 28 days. From a subscription at least, it happens on the exact same day each month. So yeah, this month you lose 2 days, some other months you get an extra day. Overall, if you're subbed for a year, you're actually getting more than the typical 30 days a month though, so it more than makes up for those 2 days.

A subscription is always a month, if you subscribe on the 1st of a month, it will always renew on 1st of every month. If you buy tokens or gamecards, its 30/60 days.

same thing for monthly rent, you just learn something from life, life will always remind you that you are puny

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Really? I'm looking at my sub here and it's always a month.
    I think the confusion comes from the fact that most people pay for their sub with Wow tokens which gives 30 days game time. On the Blizz website it says you are billed every month if you paying for your sub with real money. Either way if you get billed every month you do lose out in Feb, but you gain on months with 31 days.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polygnome View Post
    Subs are always a business month, not a calendar month. You always get 30 days.

When you buy it, it explicitly says "30 days of game time".

So yeah, 0/10 I have seen better trolling.
    No, subs are 1 month. You get less time from a sub in Feb than in March. If you buy a game time card you get exactly 30 days. The subscription still works out to be *slightly* cheaper in the end, as you pay 12 months, and get 365.25 days. If you buy game time cards, you only get a total of 360 days for 12 of them.

So pay monthly to subscribe to the game = you do get 2 less days in February but it still works out in your favor because you get 5.25 days more throughout the year. Buy game time cards or tokens? You only get 360 days for 12.

Quote Originally Posted by hyphnos View Post
    It doesn't work like that. It adds exactly 30 days no more no less.

I said 'IF that's the case'. My post was hypothetical. If anything, your comment should be directed to the OP.