So with the hotfix is the Meme build the go to now?

As stated, with the hotfix to Piercing Shot and the 4pc set, is the meme build now the go to for MM?

Deleted
    For me it's been the go-to build regardless of the hotfix, I was just using 2pc instead of equipping 4pc.

Reduced Focus cost really has no impact on the meme build anyway, with or without this fix.

The hotfix changed nothing because if you ran memebuild you just took off 4 set and ran with better off pieces.

I varied my spec a little for the first time last night using Trick Shot build on Trilliax, Krosus and Star Auger. The rest of the time I used Meme and I saw a considerable increase in my dps on those ST fights opposed to when I was using meme on them before. Note: I have 2pc only, 1 relic with quick shot, legendary ring and boots + elisande trinket.

To the OP: I'll probably still do the meme spec primarily when I get 4pc but use Trick Shot when doing pure ST.

Thanks for the responses. I have the 4pc and the belt/boots, so I usually run raids with the standard TS build and will sometimes switch to meme if it's a high movement fight or if doing a dungeon with volcanic (how annoying). Also looks like the T20 set bonuses are all AiS focused, so it may make meme obsolete.
    Last edited by Hunterforlife; 2017-02-22 at 07:46 PM.