Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Rougle View Post
    Yeah.. What the actual fuck are they smoking...
    More concerned with the massive blunderbuss nerf... my rotation revolved around the legendary bracers... then they nerfed those.. now they're nerfing the damage source. Sadly don't think my interest in maining a rogue will survive this nail in the coffin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    aH yes, the Y chromosome, noted summoner of rape demons from the misogyny dimension.

This stupid trait that goes up to 50 needs to be purged, make it os that ppl will not be compelled to try and farm AP like maniacs in order to get an extra 200 primary stat on theire procs plz.

Also the changes to Ak is a bit retarded cause they amde the first few levels weaker, so now you get less AP till you are AK 35 or so, meaning its rather pointless to even try and get artifact level till there since levls cost so absurdly much. I see the grind driving away toms of players, specialy the more hardcore ones.

Quote Originally Posted by globenstine View Post
    glorious more mm nerfs. as if my class wasnt shit enough.
    if you think mm is shit you need to learn to play

Proc increase to primary stats is awful for tanks, certainly hope that changes

"Hey guys! We have new exciting traits coming to your artifacts in 7.2! They come in the form of one trait that every spec shares and you'll be grinding this one trait for the rest of the expansion!" How exciting!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Haha Im glad that unsubbed from this grindfieste.
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

Deleted
    Blizz, pls dont make that proc trait reality. Rerolled rogue (to a WW) cuz was mad/raging a lot about fishing for good procs, why cant have a class without procs and everything what YOU do matters?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brocksley View Post
    I'd rather have the boring flat dmg bonus than more rng. So sick of everything being rng on top of rng on top of rng.
    Couldn't agree more.
    I see Lore's responce all the time like: "yes but", "yes but we think".
    It's a pathetic attempt to make it seem more interesting, but all it does is add another layer of RNG on top of the already RNG-fiesta Legion is.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Couldn't agree more.
    I see Lore's responce all the time like: "yes but", "yes but we think".
    "Yes, but i actually disagree". Who the hell cares that Lore, someone who has absolutely nothing to do with game design disagrees? Hand the constructive feedback to the devs as it is your job if they are incapable of reading the forums my god. This is getting old. And annoying.

Deleted
    Again RNG pls STOP with this fucking RNG shit . sorry but after 11 years of WoW this is the first expansion when i think i get crazy

10+ Year Old Account
    The DEV's are fucking desperate and have no fucking idea what to do, this is pathetic and awful design, they've just added "Artifact Knowledge Level 40 - 1,165,000%" that is correct over 1 Million percent