World Quests Idea

World quests were something Ive dreamed of being in the game for a long time thinking theyd be the cure to WoW's issue of a dead world after content became relevent but sadly outside of more world pvp which is awesome.. I have yet to make meaningful connections with people in WoW like before. Add ons that instantly put you in group for quests essentially killed the outdoor experience for me as everything is about speed and efficiency in a made up instance. No one bothers to even say hi back in a party and then you never see those players again. Its very anti social. I dont want world content to be so hard that you cant do anything without a group but it would be nice to be tedious enough that you want the help of someone

I think world quests would be a lot more fun if people in trade found a party of 5 and then went out together to complete 4 quests leading up to everyone opening the cache together. Right now its just so disconnected.. This would help the world feel more dangerous when you are in it alone as mobs would hit harder if you pull too many and maybe promote the idea of getting a healer and tank to make it easier although not necessary? Maybe increase the amount of mobs needed to complete to WQ too or provide a buff for players who stay in the same party... any ideas or thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    It wouldn't guarantee communication though. Already the LFG for questing groups is just join / kill / leave - and then there is the CRZ language barrier. I mean, all of it including the chest at the end sounds a lot like what we already have....5 mans. Hardly any talk in normals and heroics as it is, because there is no need to communicate.

I fear you yourself have to take the initiative
    Trust me I try lol always in trade going " who wants to do a cache together" but people always go for efficiency sadly. I see your point with the dungeons but hell even that seems like an improvement over the group hopping we have now