Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Why do people constantly over analyze Blizzard's intentions like there's some grand conspiracy at play?

If you don't like where the game is at then vote with your wallet. Stop overthinking it. Also you don't offer anything constructive. What do YOU want to see the game do? What would make you want to spend that money? Part of that is on Blizzard, but most of it is on you as a consumer.
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

uhh isnt any game a buisness...?

i see your point trying to go" fuck blizzard they only do it for the money" but isnt that what ANY VIDEO GAME is about really? and yes there is the rare few... but i mean games played by millions

Quote Originally Posted by Fang7986 View Post
    But don't get pissy because other people are fine with paying for more.
    Hmm...that's a slipperly slope in a videogame, however. Because it risks sliding into the whole "Pay to Win" side of things. Obviously WoW is not there yet, because there are no direct power options for sale from Blizzard. However, the ability to effectively buy gold from Blizzard combined with what's available on the AH treads awfully close to the D3 auction house problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Master Higuchi View Post
    Why do people constantly over analyze Blizzard's intentions like there's some grand conspiracy at play?

If you don't like where the game is at then vote with your wallet. Stop overthinking it. Also you don't offer anything constructive. What do YOU want to see the game do? What would make you want to spend that money? Part of that is on Blizzard, but most of it is on you as a consumer.
    It's funny, because when people try to add something contructive they're often told to STFU and stop crying about the game. "Like it or GTFO" is another common response.

It's entirely possible to like and enjoy playing the game, but also want to see it get better. It's surprising how often people forget that.

Typical salty whine. "I don't like the development choices Blizzard have made, therefore I'll pretend they haven't actually done any development at all, and are just rolling around in their swimming pools full of cash".

Quote Originally Posted by Banquetto View Post
    Typical salty whine. "I don't like the development choices Blizzard have made, therefore I'll pretend they haven't actually done any development at all, and are just rolling around in their swimming pools full of cash".
    It's what the OP is known for. Just go through their history.

Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    *IF* you want to stay competitive with new patches or expansions, you now have to buy WoW tokens and sell them in order to have the gold to buy the AH gear pieces which will now easily sell for hundreds of thousands or millions of gold. Not to mention that potions, flasks etc have seen an increase in prices of like 500% over the previous expansion.
    One WoW token gives you more gold than a semi-no-life player makes in 3 months. Gold prices are inflated beyond redemption.
    Who buys gear off the AH ESPECIALLY with m+ now and you know farming mats for consumables = free. I'm sitting at 2.8 million gold and I've never bought or sold a token.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    Yeah, Blizzard is a company and companies want to make money and all that bullshit, but think about it:
    It is a videogame. Duh.
    And a smooth business. Double Duhh.

The rest is just pathetic salty whining.

I'm not sure when something that has a big budget for, several people working to produce, that is sold to a consumer base that exchanges money to purchase isn't classed as a business?

If you mean to say they are basically screwing their subscribes with crappy game releases, I think you're way off base.

10+ Year Old Account
    it is more a business then a game at this point, still, whats left is decent, well, at least for two to three months, that's about how long a expansion last these days,.
    Last edited by Lazerbrain; 2017-03-15 at 02:20 PM.