Deleted

What spec to play (regarding Legendaries)

I've been extremely lucky in Legion and recieved War Belt + Snowshoes combo for MM, and Mantle + Apex combo for BM. This gave me trouble in figuring out what spec should I play.

I got 2 gear sets for both MM and BM (BM one could use a tiny bit more optimization, but it's basically as good as the MM one). Looking at the logs, obviously a large portion of high-end Hunters play MM, but BM and SV are not that far behind. On some fights like Spellblade and Tichondrius, MM seems to shine more and I'll probably be playing MM on those fights, but I was wondering if it would be worth it for me to play BM for the rest of the fights, because there's no significant difference in the preformance of both BM and MM, but BM is more forgiving and allows handling mechanics without loosing as much dps as MM does (eg. taking True Aim and swapping on adds on Krosus etc.).

I would like some opinions from you guys, to help me decide in the end.

Deleted
    I don't know about MM and BM because I only main Survival but when it comes down to that spec, it doesn't need any legendary items really. The bracers or boots are nice to have but they don't make that much of a difference in terms of dps. So you really shouldn't be swayed away from survival if your main concern was not having the legendary items for it.

BM has more powerful legendaries than MM does, so if you have BiS for both, I'd say BM pulls ahead in single target and mostly single target fights. But even if they did do equal damage, you'd probably handle mechanics better on average if you went BM, increasing your raid's chance of success, and you'd also be less likely to die on average (which effectively increases your average DPS by including the expected DPS loss incurred from a non-zero chance of death).

If I had your legendaries, I'd probably only go MM for Skorpyron, Spellblade, Tichondrius and Botanist. But this is coming from someone who hasn't raided mythic Nighthold yet.

BM is great on Trilliax, Anomaly, Krosus, Botanist, Augur and Elisande. You are unaffected by the near constant moving in these fights, however an MM that knows the fight and plans their movement can keep up with or overtake BM on these fights anyway.

BM simply cannot keep up with MM for Spellblade, Tichondrius or Guldan however. MM simply has stronger burst AoE/cleave, things just die too quick or are too spread out for BM on these fights.

I don't mention Skorp as its free loot and cheesed by everyone, WCL doesn't even include it for all star points for this reason.

If you have BiS leggos for both specs, plus 50+ traits for both, then just play whatever spec is more suited to the fight. Keep in mind this is all in reference to Mythic, normal/heroic have different fight mechanics and you can play whatever you want there.