Don't know how to proceed

Hi everyone, I leveled my hunter to 110 and then quit shortly after launch. My item level is 826 and I have a total of 17 points in my artifact weapon. I have not done much questing in that final zone. I did some world quests and then got bored and quit. Coming back into the game now I feel lost. I don't know how to proceed to get better gear and to see content. I don't really care if its raiding or LFR but I would like to play through the dungeons to see the content. I leveled BM and that is where the 17 points are in my artifact weapon. I don't understand anything about keys or any of the the current content. If someone could give me a step by step on what to do to get back into the game I would appreciate it. I just bought a 6 month subscription and would like to make the most of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lefty71 View Post
    Hi everyone, I leveled my hunter to 110 and then quit shortly after launch. My item level is 826 and I have a total of 17 points in my artifact weapon. I have not done much questing in that final zone. I did some world quests and then got bored and quit. Coming back into the game now I feel lost. I don't know how to proceed to get better gear and to see content. I don't really care if its raiding or LFR but I would like to play through the dungeons to see the content. I leveled BM and that is where the 17 points are in my artifact weapon. I don't understand anything about keys or any of the the current content. If someone could give me a step by step on what to do to get back into the game I would appreciate it. I just bought a 6 month subscription and would like to make the most of it.
    Stay on top of your Artifact Knowledge research.

Do EVERY world quest that awards gear, order hall resources or Artifact power. Download the 'World Quest Group Finder' addon to find groups for elite WQs. Its very handy.

Run Heroic dungeons - the gear can proc to epic, 840-845. Once you're at ilevel 835+ you can queue for Emerald Nightmare RF, 840+ for Nighthold.

Work on Suramar quests, as the later Artifact power rewards are very good from those and the achievements are part of what's needed to fly in 7.2.

In 7.2 you'll be able to upgrade order hall armor to 870, so that'll help you as well.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Mirishka; 2017-02-25 at 10:49 PM.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Might be worst delaying the big Suramar AP rewards for when you get AK 25.

Quote Originally Posted by ckywill View Post
    Might be worst delaying the big Suramar AP rewards for when you get AK 25.
    This is really worth doing if you aren't trying to rush your AP. Your AP/effort will be much more worth it if you wait for AK25.