Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I dont particularly run M+ past a 16 (theres no actual point other than ranks) and for the majority of bosses with Tyrannical 1 charge of HRW tends to be enough, especially since generally engage bossess with 5-6 runes and 90-100RP at the ready.

and for anything below a 10+ i generally dont even take HRW as ERW is enough for the 30-40 second boss fights and just run Bracer/helm (i run Ice cap for sub 10s).

I would say legs + belt for M+, you can always pop on the ring in exchange for legs before a boss anyways

Helm nerf would hurt us a lot.everytime we are close to top,frost or uh,i realy dont care,i play dk,so i can play both,everyone(including some dk players) just whine like they want us to be a mediocre dps spec.remember start of EN,i was parsing around 70-85 percent as uh and was easy beaten by clueless rogues who ware in 40-50 bracket.that is not fun for me.yes the game is not all about being top dps,but how can half of dk players be happy to be bottom,or bottom mid dps is beyond me.

Got 6 legendary items, among of them: BELT( Koltira ) - BRACER( Toravon ) - RING( Necrofantasia )

BELT + RING:
    Self-sustaining a cold start 60+ second BoS without bloodlust is great but most of the time keeping melee range for that long without delays is not allways possible.

BELT + BRACER:
    With CoF and Horn as trinkets I enjoy the stronger but shorter BoS. It is much easier to utilize the full potential and with longer fights it is repeatable unlike the BELT + RING combo.
    -

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddok21 View Post
    for the majority of bosses with Tyrannical 1 charge of HRW tends to be enough
    I'm not agree. Even this week, without Tyra i could find some boss fight where i could use 2 HrW. most of the time it's also about the other DPS in the groupe. but most of the time, this week, i'm dead before the end of my breath :/
    (doin +14minimum btw)