Deleted

RNG or class specific low drop chance?

Hi, Ive not received a single gear equipment mission for my followers. On my other chars, warlock and warrior, they pop up just like any other mission.
    My priest is not my main , but been playing now and then got my gear up to 865, played 2 Days 10 hours or something, and have done most of the missions that have been up.
    So, is it just bad luck, or something else related to them not showing up?
    I'd like to equip something for my followers to grant extra order resources to be able to equip 2 legendaries.

Rng is rng. I currently have 5 quests with equipment rewards. :l

To increase the long term interest players have in their game Blizzard constantly keeps drama up by implementing algorithms that determine what items you need least then give mostly those to you. To further increase overall drama they always pick a few characters where this algorithm's output is inversed to create more of a contrast.
    Since it worked well on items since Classic that technique is by now being used in all parts of the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    To increase the long term interest players have in their game Blizzard constantly keeps drama up by implementing algorithms that determine what items you need least then give mostly those to you. To further increase overall drama they always pick a few characters where this algorithm's output is inversed to create more of a contrast.
    Since it worked well on items since Classic that technique is by now being used in all parts of the game.
    yeaaaaaah *wink* *wink*