Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    (Paragon trait is stupid imo) .
    x% increased health and damage is still an x% increase.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

All MMO grinds are pointless. Because eventually the next expansion will come out and all that work won't matter because green will become the new purple. Then after many expansions (if the MMO is good enough to get them, aka WoW) then the MMO eventually shuts down and all of those grinds add up to nothing as well.

Might as well find a bridge.. a good high one.. and jump right off that fucker and try to avoid any water down there. Right to the rocks. Because that is how all video game "worth" ends.

If you enjoy the game then play it. If you hate it. If it is pointless to you. Play another one. It is really that simple.

If you're thinking things in the game is a pointless grind...then it is lol. That's because it's a fucking video game and thus has no actual meaning. What ACTUALLY matters on this game is having fun, if you arent having fun then just fucking quit.

I thought the game was becoming grindy earlier on in Legion, and realized what I needed to was just stop playing and take a break.

I'm back now and I'm enjoying WoW more than I have in years, just dont take it so seriously, take it slow and enjoy the ride.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    Yeah, in your context it is an insult. You're implying that because he's a certain age, he or his opinion is inferior. Ageism is a legit thing.

You were called out on your bullshit and now you're hyper defensive. Maybe next time, don't say dumb shit.
    Not inferior at all, just different, that is the only thing i was implying, i was a teenager a long time ago and i had a different view of things then, because aging sometimes changes your perspective about certain things, the rest is something only you see i am afraid, because not even the guy i was replying to saw anything wrong with what i asked.

MMOs are all a grind, if you don't like grinding then you're doing it wrong by playing WoW.

Consider as well that the grindiest time in WoW's history was Vanilla, toted by many as the "Best Expansion."

Legion is not nearly the grind Vanilla was, nothing will be. Legion is a casual grind for some and a hard grind for those who choose to do high M+ keys, Mythic raiding and high level PVP. If you're not concerned with those then just don't play the game so much.

There is no argument that WoW is a grind, the argument should be how hard you have to grind to satisfy yourself. The answer varies and is subjective to the individual. Just play to have fun and if it's not fun then don't play.