Fire- Can anyone help me figure out why Simc is valuing haste so low for me?

Hello Everyone,

I recently did NH normal and had a very good week. I got 4 tier pieces this week but gave away the helm because I have the legendary helm. I have robe, gloves, Cloak and also have the lfr shoulders to make my 4 pc set but when I simmed it with 4 pc losing the heroic shoulders dropped me down almost 10k dps. I am currently using the Robe and Gloves for my 2pc set.

I was under the impression once you got your 2pc haste went up in value by quite a bit and it is advised to drop some crit and get haste. I have seen some mages running 25-30% haste and saying there is a huge difference.

Anyway I load myself into simc and I get

"Narina": Intellect=12.79, SpellPower=12.12, CritRating=9.64, HasteRating=1.35, MasteryRating=8.64, Versatility=10.11

as my pawn string. Haste is only valued at 1.35? I am currently running with 16.95% 6,358+16.95% is what it says in game and my fireballs are awfully slow. I could churn butter faster than I cast fireball. My cooldown on Fireblast is almost 9 seconds and my livingbomb is at 10.5 seconds, cinderstorm also 9 second cool down.

Does that sound right? I haven't really messed with simc other than to change it to infinite mana because I had asked on another forum and I was told sim thought I was running out of mana. When I changed it I got no difference.

My armory is here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arina/advanced

So after all of that can you tell me if my stat weights look correct? Is there something in Simc maybe I am missing that is messing up my stat weights. I am pretty new to using it. I have pawn installed as well.

Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

If your haste is simming that low, there's a good chance your sim is running OOM. It's possible when you have any combination of 4pc/Haste trinkets/Lust ring, etc.

You can attempt to get a better haste weightage by adding this line in the APL:
    infinite_mana=1

Quote Originally Posted by nickseng View Post
    If your haste is simming that low, there's a good chance your sim is running OOM. It's possible when you have any combination of 4pc/Haste trinkets/Lust ring, etc.

You can attempt to get a better haste weightage by adding this line in the APL:
    infinite_mana=1
    Funny, I was using my pawn for the last 3 weeks, and i just got a lot of more gear, and sim myself to get a new string for pawn and got the same problem, it sim for 520k and i could see in simcraft that i was running out of mana arround min 3... after i put the infinite mana it sim me for 600k, and set haste to parse with other stats.

Thanks for this command.

Edit: I Still dont know how people run out of mana, i did the same dps to a dummy for over 5 minutes, and my mana was always over 80% 600k to 580k steady on the dummy...

Oh damn now i know what went wrong the last time i ran simcraft. Haste got the value of -0,12 for me. I thought at first it was a bug and i just downloaded the nightly build and tried it again. Apparently the nightly build uses infinite_mana=1 because the weights suddenly normalised.