Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Tyrael's Charger by far is the rarest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    You can only get plagued on BMAH.

Despite naxx 25 being easy an immortal run was still rather hard to pull off.
    Each week my guild would have 1 singular random death despite us trying our very best to do an immortal run and finish off our meta achieve. I was infamous in my guild back then as in the very last week before the mount removal I was the guy that got 1 shot on Kel'thuzard. There was little I could do as both our tanks got iceblocked (which was bullshit) and aggro very quickly bounced around until it ended on me when kel'thuzard was at 2% health.... I died and he pretty much instantly followed.
    It almost happened to me on our Immortal run. 2x iceblocks, aggro, running away and soulshattering at the last monent before tank deblocked and taunted. The shouts on Ventrillo and the relief after :-P
    /spit@Blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Tyrael's Charger by far is the rarest
    Tyrael's is far from the rarest flying mount, about 34% of people have it. The Violet Proto Drake is rarer than it is.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Loqmani View Post

- Red Wolf
    - Mottled Red Raptor
    - Green Kodo

These are the 3 that dont show up on all 3 of the tracking sites. So there ya have it. These are the 3 rarest mounts in wow..what anybody else says, is their opinion. What im stating is a fact ^.-
    and yet not one of those mounts is flying lol........so there YOU have it ......fact :P

Quote Originally Posted by RobemHood View Post
    and yet not one of those mounts is flying lol........so there YOU have it ......fact :P
    You registered on the forums to post on this 1 year old thread?

The rarest flying mounts in the game are Big Love Rocket, Infinite Timereaver, Solar Spirehawk, Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent and Thundering Cobalt Cloud Serpent.

Shit that isn't available to actually be acquired in the game doesn't count. Especially stuff that was incredibly easy to get and was removed after.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    You registered on the forums to post on this 1 year old thread?

yup just to prove a point, why you jumping on the band wagon swatting ya big boots giving me grief about it lol

Quote Originally Posted by RobemHood View Post
    yup just to prove a point, why you jumping on the band wagon swatting ya big boots giving me grief about it lol
    What point did you prove? That you can't read? The word flying is in parentheses, so it's not exclusively flying mounts, but ground mounts also. And lastly, the word flying wasn't even mentioned in the OP, only in the title.

Quote Originally Posted by Gvstoned View Post
    The word flying is in parentheses, so it's not exclusively flying mounts, but ground mounts also.
    Sorry, but that isn't how English works.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Sorry, but that isn't how English works.
    The point of a parenthesis is to include topical information that isn't completely relevant or fundamental to the main subject. In this case, it is how English works and Gvstoned is right to point that out.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

My horse was flying when i was in netherstorm in outland... I'd summoned the wrong mount as i jumped off the edge... Does that count as flying or falling with grace?