Akainu Bracer, 7.2 changes and HS

Would I be correct assuming if you have the Enh Bracer as your 2nd DPS gaining leg, you auto-talent Hailstorm and even moreso with the buff slated for 7.2?

Right now it is not worth it to talent hailstorm even with the bracers. I'm not sure for 7.2 but I find it unlikely the buff to the bracers will be enough and I foresee them remaining a stack stick legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by SFBayGamer View Post
    Would I be correct assuming if you have the Enh Bracer as your 2nd DPS gaining leg, you auto-talent Hailstorm and even moreso with the buff slated for 7.2?
    No, you dont.
    You aren't even doing this currently. Hailstorm is just too weak compared to other available legendary combos and Ancestral Swiftness. If I remember correctly, even Lightning Shield is stronger than Hailstorm, but dont quote me on that.

The main problem with Akainus is, that it simply requires and forces Hailstorm onto us, and Hailstorm is just way too overnerfed to be useful.

Edit: also, our current playstyle isn't really allowing us a lot of maelstrom-spending abilities. We WANT to hit Lava Lash as often as possible, because we have a chance to proc SB via 4pc. You simply DONT WANT to spend maelstrom power on other things, because of how powerful Stormstrike is - its simply not worth spending MP on anything else other than SS/LL.
    Last edited by Darleth; 2017-03-20 at 11:43 PM.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Deleted
    Akainu alone is still weak in 7.2, after the buff. Sephuz without proc is a lot stronger, prydaz too and the healing legs are better on single target and much better on AOE (but take a token slot).

The only setup they look really strong on pure single target is together with EoTN. Then you can pick Hailstorm and gain 1.5% damage+50% lava lash. And you could wear 4pT20+2pT19 what seems to be a strong combiation for ToS in 3 months. You might even consider going Hot Hand.

But for NH,Akainu is only viable with EoTN. And even then you might reconsider picking a stronger stat stick/trinket/chest/helmet for any kind of AOE or helmet for shorter fights with full bl benefit like Krosus.

If i had all legendaries i woudnt pick Akainu very often...
    Last edited by mmoc4ec7d51a68; 2017-03-21 at 10:12 AM.

Deleted
    I dont know if im right to assume that there is potential in these bracers being viable due to the new artifact trait they introduced causing flametongue to increase lava lash damage and stack up ?

Quote Originally Posted by Khagalat View Post
    I dont know if im right to assume that there is potential in these bracers being viable due to the new artifact trait they introduced causing flametongue to increase lava lash damage and stack up ?
    They HAVE potential, yes. But that is only with Eye of Twisting Nether equipped. It's still a bit behind other legendary-combinations (EoTN / UR).

Also, never speak of Searing Flames 3.0 again please... I hope to GOD they won't bring that thing in or at least change it after more feedback came through. Its a horrible trait.
    The trait would also mean that you would just tunnel the boss constantly, which is a bad thing to do on some bosses with actual mechanics besides tank'n'spank.

*tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Darleth View Post
    They HAVE potential, yes. But that is only with Eye of Twisting Nether equipped. It's still a bit behind other legendary-combinations (EoTN / UR).

Also, never speak of Searing Flames 3.0 again please... I hope to GOD they won't bring that thing in or at least change it after more feedback came through. Its a horrible trait.
    The trait would also mean that you would just tunnel the boss constantly, which is a bad thing to do on some bosses with actual mechanics besides tank'n'spank.
    Could just lava lash before target swapping to consume the stacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitwit View Post
    Could just lava lash before target swapping to consume the stacks.
    Yeah, but would you want to do that every time? Especially considering that the main focus with 7.2 will be Crash Lightning and not like it is currently, mainly on Lava Lash with fishing for resets?

The Trait has no synergy whatsoever with the set. Thats the main gripe I'm having.

*tips m'fedora*

why would someone who ate the lava lava fruit have anything to do with frost. he hates Aokuji. wierd legendary considering the inspiration.

The fact is : Hailstorm is best talent for krosus, without bracer.

Another fact: before T19 2p, LL have higher damage priority than full cost stormstrike.

In 7.2, new trait for more resource, if you dont understand why HS is highest damage talent in Krosus then you possible dont know what more resource mean.