Poll: Answer below.

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

7.2 trailer + announcement date this week?

Nothing but polishing changes being made on 7.2, seems to be the last interview for the patch this week so we can assume that the trailer and announcement date might be made this week. When do you think 7.2 will be announced and what do you think the trailer will be based on?

EDIT: Forgot to add. I also speculate that the trailer may focus on Aegwynn, Gul'dan, or even the fallen avatar.
    Last edited by TheramoreIsTheBomb; 2017-03-21 at 01:32 PM.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    We have seen this in the past. Patch will launch 28th March, but they won't tell us until they are 99.9% sure it will be ready. We likely will find out about date in next Q&A.

As for trailer, probably Illidan. But it would be cool if we would see Legion perspective and some interaction between KJ and Sargeras. Sargeras had only small cameo this expansion so far.
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2017-03-21 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    We have seen this in the past. Patch will launch 28th March, but they won't tell us until they are 99.9% sure it will be ready. We likely will find out about date in next Q&A.

As for trailer, probably Illidan. But it would be cool if we would see Legion perspective and some interaction between KJ and Sargeras. Sargeras had only small cameo this expansion so far.
    The next Q&A is today or Thursday I believe.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    It's with Ion, right? If it's with him, he will reveal date for sure, Legion is his baby. Btw, I like that they talk a lot about WoW future content now (instead of WoD when they just dropped 6.2 PTR), I bet we will have another panel about 7.3 like on Blizzcon, maybe on Gamescom, maybe sooner.

I think that the announcement trailer/date will come THIS week with the Q@A

And I think the cinematic will Include Illidan, Velen, And Kil'jaeden, (And if We're lucky, Maybe Sargeras Could Get Kil'jaeden a Bit due to the Legion's Loss at the Nighthold).

Anduin being in the cinematic is 50/50 for me, so that's why I didn't vote for him to be in it...

- - - Updated - - -

Thursday. :/

- - - Updated - - -

It's with Ion, right? If it's with him, he will reveal date for sure, Legion is his baby. Btw, I like that they talk a lot about WoW future content now (instead of WoD when they just dropped 6.2 PTR), I bet we will have another panel about 7.3 like on Blizzcon, maybe on Gamescom, maybe sooner.
    No. It's with some guy name Ryan Shwayder....

:/

Gamescom will definitely be about 7.3 and the new expansion will be announced at Blizzcon.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sargeras had only small cameo this expansion so far.
    Where was that?
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Gamescom will definitely be about 7.3 and the new expansion will be announced at Blizzcon.
    Yeah, I think the same, but Gamescom is little late for first look. They would have to put PTR right after it, my guess is that 7.3 will launch around late October.

Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    Where was that?
    Illidan questline: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D45yPN6dGVk

Deleted
    It is not Ion, its Ryan something (check the Blue Tracker on the front page)

Deleted
    I have no idea.

Ryan Shwayder! Senior Game Designer.

I'd be surprised if no announcement was this week.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    Where was that?
    Mythic Gul'Dan phase "You have toppled a pawn only to fight the master" or some dark titan stuff he says.

Seems to be no trailer this week.

I voted for the dashed line.

At least two weeks blizzard does nothing fast. Plus new raid isn't even out until 7.2.1 they said.

Seems to be no trailer this week.
    Source? ...

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

I love to be right. But I'm really surprised that Illidan is not at all in trailer, probably they save him for Argus.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Nothing makes me harder more than proving theramoreisthebomb wrong

You would've had to make a prediction prior to the announcement to prove him wrong. Then again he was speculating, not making a bold statement.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222