Deleted

Gig Game Hunter, Own with the Pack, Aspekt of the Beast combination highest ST-DPS?

Gig Game Hunter, Own with the Pack, Aspekt of the Beast sims highest?

Having the Mantle of Command and Qa'pla this talent combination delivers the highest single target result for my Hunter.

Simulation done with raidbots 2.0 nightly build, for differnet fight length.

Since there are not many Logs on Warcraftlogs showing this build I have 2 Questions:
    1. Is the simulation, for any reason, just wrong?
    2. Is this build for any other reason not worth playing?

Im a believer that the sims for the boots are not good enough. My question for you as you have the boots, do you delay using Dire Beast to always alternate Dire Beast and Kill Command when ever possible? (So long as you're not getting massive procs to afford delaying) Because thats what I do with the boots. The sims just spam Dire Beast when ever it procs and it hits Beastial Wrath when ever its off cooldown even if the buff is currently up and it never saves any Dire Beast stacks if the buff is close to being done. If you do these things in your rotation (I do, I dont know about other people) then the sims dont accurately show how people use the boots.

Big Game Hunter sims best for me too, but it does not pan out in practice. I think the sim assumes linear progression in taking down the fluffy pillow (boss). So in other words the amount of time the boss spends above 80% health in the sim is the same amount of time the boss spends on any other 20% of the fight, which we know in practice just does not happen; so its value is over inflated.

I think that Azor's guide on icy veins goes into the talents to use with mantle and boots.