Glyph's oh my...

Kind of a rant, but really wishing right now that we could use glyph of the cheetah with sentinel and orca.

I was hoping with the new system it would be ok since all three are technically different forms.

And, has anyone been on the ptr and tried using regular bird form instead of the new? For some reason my druid can't get the quest on there even with doing all the stuff.

Me too. I also wish for more freedom when it comes to our various forms (travel form)! Not tried PTR, sorry.

Its very possible to fix but I think it's a huzzle (lazy) to do since it's basically the same spell.

I was hoping we'd have more glyphs in general, it's disappointing. Also sucks that you can't use Sentinel with the new flight form. Hoping people can at least mount me in Sentinel form once I unlock the new mount :\

Quote Originally Posted by Ayani View Post
    And, has anyone been on the ptr and tried using regular bird form instead of the new? For some reason my druid can't get the quest on there even with doing all the stuff.
    Once you unlock the mount, you can change via an NPC in Dreamgrove (other Druids who didn't do the questline can change via an NPC in Moonglade).
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.