Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    The game is not generous to new players right now because of AK. Wait for the new expansion.

Legion is all about making you feel like you cannot quit because you will fall behind much more badly compared to past expansions if you do so. They want the dough.

Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    then why care? You play the game 2 hours a week...find some enjoyment in those 2 hours...your not going to be a raider with that time schedule...your not going to do anything beyond LFR.

You talking about mythic +, you talk about grindfest...you are not the target audience for any of that content as a 2 hour per week player.

finding a pug, waiting for it to fill and clearing it isn't going to happen in 2 hours even for normal. (For those arguing remember he plays 2 hours a week....do you think he is going to get accepting to many groups?)
    It's not exactly 2h a week, but it's not 4-5 a day, more like 1-2h a day 5 days a week. If I had only 2h a week to play, I'd play something else to do, like overtime at work, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    I don't see the point of these "should i come back" threads. People here play the game, do naturally there is reason!
    Read the OP before smarting out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufix View Post
    Read the OP before smarting out.
    How come - grind is everywhere on front-forum page. It's debated everywhere yet OP asks how he should consider the problem he left which is just that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufix View Post
    Yo!

So, I've dropped out of the game few months ago (November/October?). The reason was the freakin' grindfest this game has become if the player wants to do something else than LFR, I've been lagging behind with artifact, gold, gear, due to being able to play only few hours a week.

Recently, I've been thinking about coming back to the game (thanks, YouTube), however I fear I'll once again have no time to effectively raid outside LFR. Is it still a freakin' Asian-MMO-esque grindfest, or has leveling artifacts and farming mats, enchants and gear, become easier/less time consuming? Is there anything remotely interesting outside raiding? Grinding Mythic+ or pointless seasonal mini-event does not count as interesting

If it's still the same, is 7.2 looking better for somebody with other games, interests outside WoW and a fulltime job?
    It's still an Asian-mmo-like grind fest, I wouldn't bother until the next expansion, possibly. If they aren't lying (Which Blizzard does nobody Is a saint) then our Artifacts will go away and the AP/Aknowledge will stop, finally. I can't wait for that... and then they'll be like "You can now wield ARTIFACT ARMOR, here are the socks of light for the priest, with 500+ healing 500+ shadow damage" like urhg.. stop It.

And 7.2 Isn't looking that better for a -hardcore- person, If you're talking casually like jump In, play for a few hours and jump out and come another day that might work, but you'll certainly not be the strongest for doing that. As the game Is very casual centered In Legion, and to be "Hardcore" as In, top gear, best ilevel, mythic raider or high end PvPer you'd have to grind grind grind, and they've not made that easier. PvP Is still a mess, no guaranteed gear to buy, PvE content Is still a better scource of gear/Artifact Power than PvPing Is
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

7.2 will still be a grindfest. There will be catch-up mechanics to get closer to where max players could get to in 7.1.5 rather quickly, but 7.2 just adds more things to grind, not much else.