Poll: Final boss?

Who will be the final boss of Legion?

Who do you think will be the final boss of Legion? I'm sure its Sarrgeras but some think otherwise. Who do you think it is?

Note. Just because theyre the final boss doesn't mean they HAVE to die ...or that we have to win.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

7+ Year Old Account
    We cant kill sargeras because he is the most powerful physical beign in wow.
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely Khadgar.
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

Something to do with Sargeras no idea how blizz will handle a character like him though.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sargeras.

Possessing someone or just himself, we'll be fighting Sargeras.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Don't we fight the avatar of Sargeras in his tomb? Maybe they pull a Deathwing and have us fight him twice or something
    Quote Originally Posted by kenthovind View Post
    We were created by the biblical God.
    There's as much evidence for Santa as for darwinian evolution.
    The irony

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Contego View Post
    Don't we fight the avatar of Sargeras in his tomb? Maybe they pull a Deathwing and have us fight him twice or something
    The avatar of Sargeras is not Sargeras. He hasn't inhabited it for millenia. He left it when he corrupted Aegwynn way back in history.

It's basically just a fel corrupted golem at this point. It only held a tiny fraction of his power to begin with.

Probably Odyn

Or Dreadlord Jaina.

Or The Lord of Darkness, Death and Doom: Nomi.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    The avatar of Sargeras is not Sargeras. He hasn't inhabited it for millenia. He left it when he corrupted Aegwynn way back in history.

It's basically just a fel corrupted golem at this point. It only held a tiny fraction of his power to begin with.
    I realize it's not Sargeras himself, but considering it's still powerful enough to be a raidboss, it surely still holds some of his power? If anything it was a puppet once, and could be so again
    We were created by the biblical God.
    There's as much evidence for Santa as for darwinian evolution.
    The irony

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I'm guessing Sargeras, likely with Illidan possessing or being possessed by him... after the battle, Illidan leads the remainder of the Legion against the Void Lords.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Who do you think will be the final boss of Legion? I'm sure its Sarrgeras but some think otherwise. Who do you think it is?

Note. Just because theyre the final boss doesn't mean they HAVE to die ...or that we have to win.
    The avatar of Sargeras we've been carrying around for years. Hakmud of Argus, the trader on the Mammoth I ride. Think about it... Argus fell 25000 years ago, but this guy's a trader from there? SUSPICIOUS.

I definitely want Khadgar and Illidan to die... But it's probably either Sargeras or Kil'jaeden.
    The absolute state of Warcraft lore in 2021:
    Kyrians: We need to keep chucking people into the Maw because it's our job.
    Also Kyrians: Why is the Maw growing stronger despite all our efforts?

Anyone voting for anything other than Sargeras (or maybe Kil'jaeden) is in denial.

I am just saying. This is an expansion they've built up and up and up to, and with Kil'jaeden being the boss of the second raid tier, a character so powerful that he could be -- and was -- the final boss of an expansion himself. They are building up to something huge.

I don't think we'll fight planet sized Sargeras directly, but we'll obviously fight him in some way, maybe even defeat or kill him. I do not know how, but I imagine as far as the story goes, there will be huge sacrifices on the way.

Deleted
    Everyone knows the real final boss of Legion is RNG

I have no clue, sargeras seems hard with him being godlike and such but who else could it be?

7+ Year Old Account
    The true end boss has to be Sargeras, but my money is on them making a pre-expansion baddie at the end. Perhaps some kind of void spawn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since Sargeras is presented as burning everything with his aura just by being far away, being able to shatter planets, either I missed something in the story, either this is really silly to think that we will fight sargeras. We didn't even meet any greater power that could assist us (some kinds of titans, elune, whatever)