Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    1-at current item level with competent players cc is no longer required on Moroes.
    2-the debuff on Attumen is completely made irrelevant at current item level.
    3-see 2
    4-see definition of competant
    5-will be nurfed for .......................reasons
    6-luaghable
    You assume a reasonably competent group. Thats an error. In LFG you'll have to contend with the bottom feeders of the bottom feeders of WoW.

You can't expect to have a healer well geared enough to ignore the debuff

You can't expect to have a group well geared and on point enough with interrupts to aoe the adds on moroes

You can't expect LFG people to be competent in the sense of the word.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicpot View Post
    If you're 30 item levels overgeared for the instance, sure. Try that with a couple LFG mongs.
    ahahah, funny but true, LFG can be a pain.

Some things come to mind:

- People breaking cc on moroes
    - healers unable to find the correct debuff to dispell on attumen
    - no stacking for shared suffering on attumen
    - people not getting the dot on maiden
    - people getting too many stacks of loose mana on devourer and not dropping them
    - shade (the entire boss)
    Literally used CC on Moroes once since new Kara got released, and even then we didn't need it. None of the adds are dangerous other than maybe the guy with the giant golden cleave if your gear is trash.
    Debuff might be annoying.
    Never stacked for Shared Suffering, tank pops a CD or runs out like everybody else.
    Lots of classes can circumvent the Repentance, and if needed you can "save" people by dropping golden shit under them while they're Repentance'd.
    Can literally just dodge the balls on Devourer, and I doubt on heroic the DoT from getting hit would be dangerous.
    Interrupt frost, but most likely nothing will do damage on heroic.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Right up until somebody moves. Boom.
    I doubt Flame Wreath will be deadly on heroic, none of mechanics in LFG dungeon is.
    They'll probably nerf it to simply hit for fairly high amount of damage around ~2mil. It's like saying LFR would wipe because rings on Elisandre are always deadly, but they're actually a bad joke to keep the zerging rabble pleased.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by saradonin View Post
    I doubt Flame Wreath will be deadly on heroic, none of mechanics in LFG dungeon is.
    They'll probably nerf it to simply hit for fairly high amount of damage around ~2mil. It's like saying LFR would wipe because rings on Elisandre are always deadly, but they're actually a bad joke to keep the zerging rabble pleased.
    1flame wreath exploding doesnt even do much on mythic does about 2,5M dmg, though 2will wipe you pretty much still on M

I expect hotfix nerfs to heroic Kara within a couple days
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

If you're 30 item levels overgeared for the instance, sure. Try that with a couple LFG mongs.
    Every LFG I see is already asking 20 ilvls or higher just to run it, usually 870+, nightbane runs even ask 880 or higher.
    Also you could have just called it LFG , there is no need to call it LFG mongs, if u despise queuing up with random people then get 4 of your amazing friends to play WoW or join a guild.
    The tool serves it purpose for what it's for, if u think its filled with bad players then don't use it, problem solved.

I wish it was... Kara is pretty faceroll now...

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    Isn't Mythic difficulty added to the dungeon finder now? So it's not heroic difficulty. It's Mythic. Still not that difficult for most of the player base.
    No, that didn't change. Mythic remains unqueuable.
    Instead they added new Heroic versions of Karazhan, split into two parts, lower (from opera to attumen) and upper (from Curator upwards)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saradonin View Post

Just don't move, anyway...
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    I wish it was... Kara is pretty faceroll now...
    I wouldn't say it's faceroll per say, but it felt relatively easy - if you leave the last boss and few others aside. That in a group with noob healer (me), average tank and DPSers ranging from mid 850ish to 870ish. No tactics just going with the flow and fixing the mistakes after (the best and most funniest part - rogue in our group was only one who actually knew what he was doing, well who would've guessed that you need to enter a portal on last boss *lol*). I would assume that if Kara gets split they will reduce the difficulty of it just a bit for heroic and most probably boost it for mythic as it's kinda a mythic dungeon still.

Medivh + volcanic will be fun as hell, just imagine wreath+eruption
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Crazy people still run Kara. After I got the mount in the 2nd week and finished the teleport key I haven't stepped foot in that zone since. Got Ring of Collapsing futures on my first run and trinket on my second run. Guess I got lucky and never had to go back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    Kara heroic will drop 845 gear, the same as all other heroic dungeons. Kara Mythic ilvl is being bumped up to 865 from 855/860. This is the same as other normal mythics. Kara's mythic difficulty might see a slight bump, but likely they just left it alone and just bumped ilvls by 5-10.

well seeing how they completely nerfed arcavia and court of stars... i have no doubt karazhan will be piss easy.

Homophobia is so gay.

oh i forget that aran has a fire phase. havnt seen it for 3 months. that will be hillarious.