What's the best Melee class for PVP?

Hey guys, I've been playing all specs of Mages all legion and im kinda bored of it, so I was wondering, What's the best Melee for PVP?
    I tried the DK Frost but they're so nerfed, they're so squishy and have 0 movement I tried Unholy too but I got bored.

Deleted
    For what kind of PvP?
    Anyway, you can't go wrong with Fury Warrior, if you like mobility, dmg and survivability. Havoc Demon Hunter and WW Monk are both pretty good too. Retribution Paladin is ok, but lucks mobility, so if you don't like DK you probably won't like Ret neither
    If you want more challenging playstyle you should try Enhancement Shaman or Subtlety rogue.

But at the moment, for solo PvP, i would say Fury and Havoc DH are your best bet.
    Last edited by mmoc4f70414cfa; 2017-03-27 at 08:57 AM.

Deleted
    Fury won't satisfy you if you are used to playing mage. I'd try WW or DH (both have some interesting tools to play around with).

I switched from FDK to warrior. Played Arms initially but just switched to Fury. I don't have much experience with it as I am only lvl109 but I am having fun. The survive is decent and you have a pretty significant self heal if you line up abilities. Mobility is fun to have but roots pretty much shut you down. Maybe there is something I am missing but I 1v1 a boomy yesterday and it felt like I was sitting still while he dropped bombs on me.