Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Wrathgate is better than Nighthold because Empire Strikes Back is better than Attack of the Clones?

I spoke to you like to normal person, but you act like another angry monkey from depths of this forum. I got that you WANT Blizzard games to be bad (for some... strange reason), but they're bad or good no matter how loud you will shout about this.
    Hey, dickhead. I know you think you're intelligent and this warrior of logic, butttttt:

You literally just said "Show someone the Wrathgate cinematic compared to the Nighthold ones and see which they think is better"

Now, what I am supposed to glean from this statement, is that the more polished cinematics for Nighthold will be 'better' to the viewer who doesn't know better simply because they're flashier and better looking.

You then say "So because Episode 2 looks better, it's better than Empire?" incredulously.

You really are a dumb fuck. Don't try arguing with people smarter than you, boy.
    Last edited by VarsityAthlete; 2017-03-27 at 11:27 PM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by YouAreSick View Post
    Hey, dickhead. I know you think you're intelligent and this warrior of logic, butttttt:

You literally just said "Show someone the Wrathgate cinematic compared to the Nighthold ones and see which they think is better"

Now, what I am supposed to glean from this statement, is that the more polished cinematics for Nighthold will be 'better' to the viewer who doesn't know better simply because they're flashier and better looking.

You then say "So because Episode 2 looks better, it's better than Empire?" incredulously.

You really are a dumb fuck. Don't try arguing with people smarter than you, boy.
    This is really cute. I'm sad that they will probably ban you.

Hearthstone and Overwatch are not amazing games. The fact that we'd even consider them as such proves how fucking terrible video games are now.
    this, so much.
    Hearthstone is a horrible game that people only play because it has "Blizzard" labeled on it. If Hearthstone wasn't a Blizzard game nobody would be playing it and it would have bankrupted/closed years ago.
    Heroes of the Storm is another example of complete failure that people only play because has "blizzard" labeled on it.
    Overwatch I have no idea, never played it and never will.
    Last edited by Nuba; 2017-03-27 at 11:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    This is really cute. I'm sad that they will probably ban you.
    No response?

Don't see how anyone could say this in the year 2017. Legion, Overwatch, and pretty much all of their other titles show they are constantly innovating.
    I could see if you were asking this question during WoD, but Legion alone shows they do not.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    No response?
    Response for what? Insults? Learn how to talk with people, then discuss.

And there is no room for discussion anyway. I like Suramar story better, you like Arthas better, what is the point of discussion?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Legion
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    innovating
    Innovating as reusing same 10 dungeons and 100 quests to be needed to be replayed thousands of times?