Deleted

AP in Weekly m+ Chest

Was there ever a blue-post defining how much AP will actually be in the weekly chest (depending on the max m+ played the week before)?

I've heard anything now from "capped at 10" to "infinitely scales with the highest one you ran".

Kind of contemplating if I should push a couple of high keys or just leave it at the 15 I'm sitting at at the moment.

PTR currently: 1,2 million at AK25 from a 15 Mythic and a 900 TF item

All I've found

Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    Was there ever a blue-post defining how much AP will actually be in the weekly chest (depending on the max m+ played the week before)?

I've heard anything now from "capped at 10" to "infinitely scales with the highest one you ran".

Kind of contemplating if I should push a couple of high keys or just leave it at the 15 I'm sitting at at the moment.
    I remember a blue post specifically saying you would be rewarded with more AP from pushing a key past the max ilevel reward cap, but the reality is they haven't confirmed if this is going to happen or not and I would guess it's because a) the communication between the development team itself is shocking and/or b) the person who is supposed to be giving us this information hasn't been told to do so or they don't even know/haven't been told/don't care about telling the people who want to know.

If it really means that much to you to get a slight boost of AP from pushing a key, then do it just in case.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post

Fairly sure it caps out at 10, but I've been known to be wrong before

I remember them saying it caps at 30 to give players a reason to push keys.

Deleted
    I remember something, there will be AP in chest ( but I remember max AP being like 20 or 25).
    For this week only, no idea if 10 is the max.