account bound rep tokens - still okay for alts?

I know we won't be able to use these for mains to get the "post-exalted" rep, but will i still be able to send existing ones to an alt? or should i burn them all on alts before tomorrow? Ideally would like to hang onto them and decide at a later date which alt to spend them on, but i don't want them to be wasted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burn them all - They are ALL defunct.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

From my understanding, they work fine up to exalted, they just can't be used on paragon faction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    This game isn't about your friends, though. This game is about taking it seriously enough that you do the hardest content no matter what it takes (transferring, etc), lasting friendships and other elements be damned. /s

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Burn them all - They are ALL defunct.
    Quote Originally Posted by JemiS View Post
    From my understanding, they work fine up to exalted, they just can't be used on paragon faction.
    soooooo... anyone know for sure?

WoWhead PRT indicates it's fine up to exalted:

http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=141340/c...ondis-insignia

Note the change in text, nothing else.

Even the greater insignias from the Kirin Tor quests aren't becoming trash, just capped usefulness at exalted:

http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=141989/g...ondis-insignia
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    This game isn't about your friends, though. This game is about taking it seriously enough that you do the hardest content no matter what it takes (transferring, etc), lasting friendships and other elements be damned. /s

Brilliant! thank you!